Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Nasujuro looked the most impressive of all Gorosei. And he’s got a Black Blade too on top of that (unlike a certain Greencow :suresure:)

If Zoro does fight him and make him even struggle that would put him Top Tier for sure. I wonder if Zoro will upgrade his Kitetsu too.
Only one who went to hybrid form

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Watch Lucci get up and fight jinbe or be finally beaten for good by jinbei

What would Zoro fans say?

Since we didn't see lucci fall to the ground nor losing consciousness

Will they claim Lucci lost or say he didn't like they do to downplay Luffy?
Will you still hype Zoro's hakied AP?
Bro make sense for once

Lucci has no relevance anymore now. He's done

We have 5 gorosei going rogue which takes more importance plot wise than a cat.

Lowkey don’t even remember lol but did apoo ever end up getting defeated
Zoro didn’t actually beat him just knock him down, then he fought Drake, and then cp0
Thank Marco for that

He was making everyone on Live Floor conscious again, hence why Apoo is able to get back up. Marco said it too if they run out of stamina again ( refering to people who got freeze disease ) they gonna turn into a monster. which mean Apoo got his stamina back. Zoro indeed defeat Apoo but he got back up since Marco healed him

Lowkey don’t even remember lol but did apoo ever end up getting defeated
Zoro didn’t actually beat him just knock him down, then he fought Drake, and then cp0

If Lucci is anything like apoo he’s too strong
:kuzanshut:
Zoro fans say Apoo lost yet he got up shortly after
At the same time they say Lucci didn't lose to Luffy cause he got up minutes later after losing consciousness and out from being hit hard by Luffy

Damn Nasujuro looked the most impressive of all Gorosei. And he’s got a Black Blade too on top of that (unlike a certain Greencow :suresure:)

If Zoro does fight him and make him even struggle that would put Zoro Top Tier for sure. I wonder if Zoro will upgrade his Kitetsu too.
to me it the blade isn't a black blade since we seen it long ago that it was like a regular blade. need next chapter to provide the evident that it does indeed a black blade tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.