Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I understand what kind of person you are. Does Zoro shows any kind of exhaustion in this fight while clashing with him? Again, you literally ignore Zoro is getting tired while fighting Lucci, but again, Zoroturds can't read; I know that very well.

not to mention this even this fight was in range of mid diff.
the exhaustion idea wont work since zoro was huffing even before fighting lucci
try ur best to downplay him but there will always be a panel which fucks ur agenda

A One-Shot is a self-explanatory term, referring to defeating an opponent in a single attack.
Take two hypothetical opponents. We'll call them Fighter A and Fighter B.
In a normal fight, Fighters A and B can exchange several attacks with each other. When one of the fighters can one-shot, Fighter A can incapacitate, if not outright kill Fighter B with a single attack.

Zoro was fighting Gucci offscreen all this time. Clearly not a one shot.

Or do y'all wanna argue that zoro was just blocking all this time and wasting his and his crew's precious time and putting his crew's and the Punks' lives in danger?
But wasn’t Kizaru one shot multiple times according to the same people who are crying about lucci :bamathink:

yeap it lasted quite a bit, but not to the exaggerated levels you the haters seem to think it did.
yeah it didn't last that long but the amount it did last is enough, the slander was more cuz "zoro will one shot lucci" and then the fight lasted so long that the slander was inevitable, but I am glad its over now, it was fun while it lasted but finally things are moving forward.
And I dont hate Zoro

From fight that got mostly skipped? Lol.

Lucci having blood on his face is more than enough indicator that he did receive attacks and that’s easy for you to find by rereading. Unless you wanna say Zoro failed miserably to land a single hit until the last seconds of the fight.
Like he did Vs Apoo?
Clash then ko?

Clashing , not hitting.
He did that a lot with pica as well lmao.
he did that against pica's golem lol.

He been hitting Gucci with his swords. gucci was pretty fresh before it started. Now he's bleeding. Did the blood magically appear or something?

Zoro used nameless attacks. sure. But a one shot is using a single attack to finish off an opponent completely. This just ain't that.

Status
Not open for further replies.