Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro 1 shot lucci. No named attack was ever shown to have been used, what happened off-screen was off-screen and nobody gives af about zoro-haters and their headcanon. This low-diff fight is worse than Zoro v Pica, cause at least Pica had a chance of escaping, whereas Lucci was done for as soon as he decided to stay and fight.

Zoro haters are coping as per usual, nothing changed there lmao :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
he did that against pica's golem lol.

He been hitting Gucci with his swords. gucci was pretty fresh before it started. Now he's bleeding. Did the blood magically appear or something?

Zoro used nameless attacks. sure. But a one shot is using a single attack to finish off an opponent completely. This just ain't that.
No one ever said zoro was gonna one shot lucci without using an attack.

To me, its fundamentally clear now that no Gorosei is losing this arc and the only person that may end up falling Kizaru when he comes relevant again. These characters are tied to endgame heavy lore and 4 of the 5 have arguably zero characterization or revealed history yet, even Saturn is still an enigma.

I think Lucci was Oda's way of giving Zoro something during this event, and eventually when the Robot comes in, it will be used to stall the Gorosei while the crew escapes, but not before Luffy needs to fend off/defeat Kizaru.

I cant see Luffy of all people not walking away with some form of W now that Zoro has gotten one. We can even frame this simple matchup since the moment Saturn arrived:

Idk, maybe the rest of the crew scraps something with the VAs, but at this rate Im doubting it. The Gorosei however still feel entirely off limits by virtue of plot alone

C

Cruxroux

he did that against pica's golem lol.

He been hitting Gucci with his swords. gucci was pretty fresh before it started. Now he's bleeding. Did the blood magically appear or something?

Zoro used nameless attacks. sure. But a one shot is using a single attack to finish off an opponent completely. This just ain't that.
Bruh , Even luffy and kaido fought quite a while in act 1 but it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs kamazou , they clashed sword but Still it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs monet , Monet got cut by nameless haki slash befkmore that , yet it is considered one shot.
Zoro vs hordy , zoro dodged a few water bullets but still it is considered one shot.

Clashes means nothing. It's the named attack when they are actually on offense.

C

Cruxroux

Or Mercury is even stronger in hand to hand .
Like I said by portrayal he look the strongest and if he is number 1 in Gorosei number it will prove it .
I mean if you remove swords from swordsman , they won't be at their peak.
Mercury can be stronger at that time.
:myman::myman:

To me, its fundamentally clear now that no Gorosei is losing this arc and the only person that may end up falling Kizaru when he comes relevant again. These characters are tied to endgame heavy lore and 4 of the 5 have arguably zero characterization or revealed history yet, even Saturn is still an enigma.

I think Lucci was Oda's way of giving Zoro something during this event, and eventually when the Robot comes in, it will be used to stall the Gorosei while the crew escapes, but not before Luffy needs to fend off/defeat Kizaru.

I cant see Luffy of all people not walking away with some form of W now that Zoro has gotten one. We can even frame this simple matchup since the moment Saturn arrived:

Idk, maybe the rest of the crew scraps something with the VAs, but at this rate Im doubting it. The Gorosei however still feel entirely off limits by virtue of plot alone
Yes but Kizaru is a realy wild card . I don't think he is interested in fighting luffy anymore that vegapunk is dead . He would need something to motivate him .

Status
Not open for further replies.