Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Boiroy @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Nadel @Thaidakar @Shasha23 @Malio @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
You guys keep saying "GUI abandoned Zoro",this is not accurate at all.

I just asked for self ban because i want to avoid all the Zoro slander on internet and took a break of OP.

I promised myself that I would read OP again when Zoro chapter arrived and in the meantime I started reading other mangas.

I finally managed to finish Slam Dunk, started reading Vagabond, and next will be Vinland Saga.

Now that Zoro chapter has arrived, I'm here. That's all
You mentioned Wagabond, so all is forgiven

This is no what the rest of the Gorosei came here for.
They came because they're in panick mode and afraid of Vegapunk's worldwide broadcast

Remember that they wanted to kill Vegapunk because of his Void Century research. If he reveals what he has discovered to the whole world then even killing him serves no purpose
They're still getting the mother flame which means they'll be nuking islands once countries start rebelling

Lucci recovered in mere secs
Thats his zoan recovery

While luffy need tons of food to recover

I see skill & stamina issue
Exactly.
Unlike other awakened zoans.... luffy needs a lot because he consumes a lot from his fruit.
All his gear explained that.
Luffy uses peak of his ability everytime and fights only for small duration.
He isn't cut out for long duration battles like other top tiers.
He's only top tier with G5 and AdCoC. You saw how g4 got treated with Kizaru. Nameless kick negged it.

Why can't luffy do what he does with g2 then?
Simple answer to that it , he can't , he need to use something and which consumes more.
Let met explain it to you like you are a retard.

G5 Luffy was overwhelming Lucci.

Therefore it is logical to assume he can fight and beat him in lower forms although with more difficulty.

Does that make sense to you or should I dumb it down some more?

Status
Not open for further replies.