Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret nothing. Also one can like Zoro but also meme on him. You should try it sometimes. Its just a cartoon at the end of the day.

I was literally saying during those same threads that Zoro wasnt serious and would end the fight once he gets serious. The fact that youre tagging everyone and their mother in some kind of weak attempt to publicly shame me isnt gonna work bro.

And youre pretty dumb at distinguishing actual haters from just normal people.

C

Cruxroux

Bro Luffy is toying with an admiral and Gorosei simultaneously. He also stomped Lucci much faster.

I still see Zoro as strong Luffy is just busted right now. If you can’t understand that idk what to tell you.
" I still see zoro as strong as luffy ".
" luffy low diffs zoro "

Mr. Reloaded

Down with Conejo Blanco
"Zoro defeats lucci with one hit"

Easiest W in my career. Nice doing business with ya @GUI VI @Mr. Reloaded @HA001 @mly90 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Motherfuckers in 2024 actually agreed to bet me that Woro wouldn't neg this pussycat

Oh hello there @TheAncientCenturion @EmperorKinyagi

You know what? I'd feel too guilty holding you to the bet. It's Like beating a kid in arm wrestling and acting like I achieved something :kobeha:

I'll let my petty powerscaler bros do my dirty work. LAC is yours @Reborn and @EmperorKinyagi is yours @Cruxroux

2 weeks wearing an avy of your choice, please "go easy" on them

And welcome back kid @GUI VI, you of all people should know that

Status
Not open for further replies.