Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Kizaru spent entire fight running away from Nika and cheap shotting him and he still got one shot?
No. Kizaru directly challenged him in close combat off-screen for an entire round. Then he went after VP 5 seconds before Luffy ran out of stamina which means Kizaru successfully fought all out Luffy for an entire round without being touched once.

Meanwhile Luffy beat the shit out of Kaido from the first second he entered G5, same for Kizaru’s House cat.

I said it can potentially be a low diff, if advanced Conqueror's haki wasn't used here.
If it was used, then mid diff.

My criteria:
No diff: low effort, no injury. Example: Zoro vs Monet.
Low diff: respectable effort was there, but no injury and overwhelming defeat. Example: Luffy vs Lucci, Zoro vs Pica
Mid diff: respectable effort was there, minor injuries in process. Example: Kaido vs 1010 Luffy, Doflamingo vs Law.
High diff: high effort, sustained significant injuries. Example: Zoro vs Kaku, Sanji vs Jyabura, Kaido vs 1026 Luffy
Extreme diff: maximum effort, sustained major injuries by end of fight. Example: Akainu vs Aokiji, most Luffy arc fights.

By this Zoro vs Lucci, is mid diff at worst if Zoro has only minor injuries by the end of the fight and ended with a single advanced Conqueror's attack.
It is at least low diff due to the panels you posted, because Lucci could clash with Zoro with armament haki and keep up with him in CQC.

What ending would push this beyond mid diff for you?
With your take on difficulties I can gauge this a bit better

First, I disagree on your take regarding Luffy vs Lucci (the diff) because I could hardly call that a respectable effort (relative to who he's fighting)

While he did clash evenly with Luffy using armament the rest of the fight could only be considered bullying

Luffy showed 0 signs of exhaustion at any point in the fight, suffered no injury, and was visibly superior to Lucci all the way through

It also ended as soon as Luffy actually chose to focus on Lucci instead of goofing around (which is what led to Sentomaru being injured)

Secondly, while I couldn't call this a high diff fight (I misspoke, I don't think there's a case to be made that it was really a high diff) I think it's at least a mid diff with or without ACoC

Mid diffs sit on a spectrum for me

Jinbei vs Who's Who sits on the higher end while Zoro vs Lucci (assuming he didn't use ACoC) would sit on the lower end

With ACoC I think it's pushed to what I'd consider an upper class mid diff fight

Not sure but Old Rayleigh did admit he's weaker than Blackbeard where as against Kizaru no such thing was done.

I don't give much stock into one huffing panel. Admiral is Blackbeards subordinate too.

Kizaru prolly beats Big Mom
The same Admiral that Teach apologised against in fear ?

Kuzan directly challenged him to a fight, beating 2 of his crew mates right in front of him.

Why didn't Teach do anything about that?

No. Kizaru directly challenged him in close combat off-screen for an entire round. Then he went after VP 5 seconds before Luffy ran out of stamina which means Kizaru successfully fought all out Luffy for an entire round without being touched once.

Meanwhile Luffy beat the shit out of Kaido from the first second he entered G5, same for Kizaru’s House cat.
Why was Kizaru one shot with one named attack and turned into a helpless Pizza alongside Saturn?

Never saw luffy humiliated to that level..he tanked 3 named attacks, had equal clash of Haki and refused to believe luffy is an emperor.

When did kizaru even clash equally directly like Luffy did where both are deadlocked while using significant amount of power.

Show me panel.
Kizaru was a cheap shot artist using clones and shit and was one shot.

GEAR 5 yes the peak of his fruit.

Zoro has used just coa. That's it. And even lessend a sword.
You make it sound like Zoro has twelve forms lol

There he was using 3 swords and the green smoke with lightning (which isn't KOH according to y'all)

What else did he have?

Asura, Bandana v1, Bandana v2, Super Saiyan Bandana 3, what am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.