Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look now Im not a Zoro hater but a Zorotard @GUI VI @Cruxroux in this guys opinion.

Its almost like Im neither.
Bruh.
How many do I have to tell you , Even I like sanji as a character but when it gets down to agenda scaling , you go agenda sailing with Luffy mid diffs πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€.

Theres a difference in liking a character as they are vs what you do to them Power scaling wise.

Moving on.

I haven't been following Egghead too closely, what's the consensus on Gorosei's strength? How strong is Saturn? How does he compare to Borsalino and to Nika?

Cc: @Sentinel, @MarineHQ, @Fujishiro, @EmperorKinyagi
It feels impossible to scale Saturn because his regen is the only thing that brings him to the table.

The man was getting pieced up by Franky until Kizaru stepped in but then his regen also let him get up faster from a G5 attack than Kizaru.

Not sure how to scale

Zoro needed KoH to beat not one, but TWO non conqueror non advanced haki users with trash zoans

He is nowhere near luffy lol, the gap is only getting bigger and bigger.
These NPC are dumb as fuck.

Zoro struggled off-screen vs Lucci who was ALREADY BEATEN BY LUFFY effortlessly in this arc. They are getting hyped because of that lmao?

Luffy embarrassed an Admiral far above Lucci and is handling the Goroseis.

The funny thing is Luffy fans are happy Zoro got a W.

The autistic side of Zoro fandom rather than celebrate a W are trying to make this a Luffy L when Luffy has beaten an admiral twice, punched and destructo disked a Gorosei and is fighting all 5 of them.

You can tell the cucked part of the Zoro fans let Luffy live rent free when their first comments are mentioning Luffy

:milaugh:

Looks like Zoro got the power of rivalry to win this fight from Sanji.

Bruh.
You literally fought us against our ideas of Zoro one shotting Lucci.
I ask you when? Because I was the one saying he would make quick work of him once Oda stops stalling him. I litteraly brought you the quotes.

Unless you mean in this morning but I said he can one shot him if he uses a high end move.

Were on that train with us? No lol.
Yeah I was?

I remember having arguments for months on this... every week there was new thread on this apparently not even by zoro fans.
Okay and none of them were by me?

Lmao , I'm annoying you? I pointed out your hypocrisy.
But you didnt point it out, I asked for receipts and you brought none. I did.

You are annoying me because you are straight up lying or mistaking me for someone else.

I wont stand by and let myself get slandered for no reason.

Stupid ass logic

1. Gear 5 is silly in nature. Just because his attacks are silly that doesn't mean they are weak

2. He did not "overwhelm" Lucci. Lucci always got up from his attacks
Goofy did not have power to even knock out Lucci for 5 seconds

"There's levels."
I agree.
Selective panelling here?

Now show us the panel where Lucci admits he can't do anything and is losing consciousness. Again I'll wait.

Healing is cool but is weird for the elders. It makes them objects of embarrassment even against shit fighters. Fuckin Franky or even Usopp can damage them. Sure they heal later but it's not a dynamic that "gods" should have. Ideally they should have Kaido level durability then when injured by really top level characters the Op healing kicks in.

Status
Not open for further replies.