Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh.
ACoC+ACoA > Lunarian durability > ACoA > Kaidou
Again, zoro didn't damage king in flame mode.

So saying >lunarian dura is false.

And kaido took zoro's strongest attack at the time, asura, and was mildly annoyed lol. He then went on to forget about that wound and powered up and fought a goofy with with acoc and g5.

King would get beaten by asura. And it would evoke a similar reaction from flame mode king too.

Again, zoro didn't damage king in flame mode.

So saying >lunarian dura is false.

And kaido took zoro's strongest attack at the time, asura, and was mildly annoyed lol. He then went on to forget about that wound and powered up and fought a goofy with with acoc and g5.

King would get beaten by asura. And it would evoke a similar reaction from flame mode king too.
We're not doing this. You have shit reading comprehension, that's all I get from this conversation.

I'm not even a Katakuri wanker, and I still believe Katakuri>Marco is facts.

I'm sorry but Marco's is the weakest of the YC1.:zosleepy:
I actually agree.

His feats were pretty good in MF but in Wano his performance wasn't that great. Big Mom easily choked him. The moment his regen got weakened, King mid diffed Marco and after that, he wasn't doing much either.

Katakuri's feats are better imo. Both have special gimmicks but I take one guy, with versatile techniques, powerful Haki and awakening, over the other one whose only real good trait is regeneration. Aside of that, Marco... mainly kicks or throws some fireballs around.
@grey matter Marco slander going on, sorry if you don't read spoilers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I only left for a hiatus, relax, nothing to do with the recent events.

I'm not planning to come back soon but I wanted to let some people know about certain things.

@mly90 @GUI VI @HA001 @ConquistadoR @Cruxroux @nik87
First, welcome back @GUI VI
Everything is going according to plan
- Zoro finally finished Lucci off (this is even better than leaving him for Jinbe), clearly easy/no diff
- Luffy fights Lucci then Zoro fights Lucci, Luffy fought Kizaru and now Zoro may fight Kizaru too
- Zoro is in the labophase, the Five Elders seem to be stalled, the only one who can reach there is Kizaru
- Next chapter is 1111
- Zoro defeats Lucci, then Kizaru, then clashes with V. Nusjuro (?)

@MarineHQ
Just one sentence: "keep my dick out of your mouth"
There is nothing for you to celebrate this chapter, on the opposite
You can't seriously be celebrating the fact that Zoro sensed V. Nusjuro when he didn't give a fuck about Kizaru?
You didn't think for a second that this means that the admiral is saved from the swordsman, didn't you?
It's not as if Luffy fought Kizaru and then sticked to Saturn, right?
As if Zoro couldn't defeat Kizaru too and then possibly clash with V. Nusjuro.

@MonochromeYoru @Reborn
I don't know what you guys are yapyapping about but I'm still standing my ground:
- Luffy IS defeating Saturn
- Zoro is most likely defeating Kizaru (he is in the labophase and Kizaru may be the first one to head there)
@MonochromeYoru brainwashed me.😐 and made me doubt Pringle sama

After multiple offscreen chapters of both Zoro and Lucci huffing and puffing with multiple bruises and clashes between them, Zorotards now think their fav is comparable to his captain who manhandled an Admiral and an Elder at the same time with ease

Insane
Eh, this is a skewed perspective. Both of them clearly had bruising and scratch marks way before their fight, and it's silly to assume that they would be landing such superficial attacks on each other when both are clearly lethal fighters. Huff and puff scaling is nonsense.

As far as the spoilers go, Lucci is not close to Zoro and their fight isn't the deathmatch that some people were gassing it up to be. Zoro beat Lucci with a gag scene, that's pretty much all we need to know

Once again, meeting with them goes against any form of basic logic when the moment he left meeting with they went and said this about Cobra and their intent lmao

Then proceeded to do this

And this

And this....

So....is Shanks then a dumbass? Because his meeting with them did jack shit if we just assume he is trying to "keep the peace" lmao
We don't know what shanks told them yet.

Luffy 3 named attacks in g5
Lucci is fine
Kizaru sandbagging
Saturn UNDAMAGED

Zoro, one attack
Lucci done
Lucci is fine? Bro didn't read their fight. Bro was puking blood and saying where he was getting such power. awakened zoan regening non-permanent damages? how can it be? Let's get surprised, as if Crocodile hadn't told us that about 500 chapters ago.

Kizaru was paralyzed with one hit when he actually tried to do something to Luffy instead of running away for a mission.

Saturn, the guy who regened his chopped hand from 0 in seconds? Wow, what a surprise!

Zoro vs. Lucci: about 20–30 minutes of fighting equally, getting exhausted both with 0 damage till that point. (maybe little bruises right and left, nothing big deal) and its "one attack.".

I guess Kaido and Luffy ended up in one hit because they were fighting equally till that point, and Luffy finished it with a bajrang gun.

at least try to understand manga tad bit bro lmao

On the Rooftop, Zoro showed more than enough to defeat someone like King. The issue was he was dealing with King's gimmick while also fighting with Enma.
Rooftop zoro > the zoro at the start of the king fight
Zoro since hasn’t shown that to use enma the same way with tatsumaki being a good example
:handsup:

Imo Zoro without conquerors could have beat king but he skill needed better mastery of enma. Like him being able to use koh

Status
Not open for further replies.