Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argue with Zoro, please.
:choppawhat:There’s no point in arguing with zoro… it’s kings own actions you have to look at. Zoro says this to luffy,lucci,kaku because it’s a manga fact he never got a chance to attack flame on king because king turned the flame off and flew to the sky. Kings actions of being scared of what Zoro can do and blocking with the flame on proves that advcoc can hurt him. We spent chapters seeing that ryou Zoro could not win, ryou Zoro could not even make king turn his flame off. Advcoc was the answer at the end of the day.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If Zoro could have won this easily, it just doesn’t make sense why Oda has been dragging this out.

Zoro vs Killer was like 1 chapter. But this has been going on forever… only for it to seemingly end in a lower diff than Pica?
  • Luffy vs Bellamy
  • Zoro vs Beetle Gifters
  • Zoro vs Hyouzou
  • Etc.

All lasted multiple chapters.

In terms of actual panels of the fight, this wasn't longer than Zoro vs Killer. It's only long because Oda wasn't showing the fight. This is the first chapter we got any named attacks in the fight.

If this is how you choose to deal with your nonsensical "argument" not being taken seriously, then sure, I lost.

Lmao it won't change the one-shot that happened to Lucci; you'll always cope when you reread the panels

"nonesensical" for copying manga exactly as it happened? Bro, stop 'm dying. :suresure:

"One-hit" and I read the panels, thats why... :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Imagine chapter 1111 lucci gets back up like apoo
:shame:
People would either elevate Lucci to Zoro's level for surviving a single santouryu skill without hardening, or, more likely, they'd downplay Zoro to Lucci's level.

Apoo survived a named technique and he's not even a zoan. Was he anywhere near Onigashima Zoro, even before KoH? No. And that was even worse given we had Apoo injuring Zoro AND Luffy beforehand.

People gonna agenda.

I think ACoC Ultra Gari and Bird Dance are stronger than the Asura that landed on Kaido and based on the reactions from both I think Flame Off King has better durability than Kaido.

Interesting, I will check this later but if its true I rank Marco higher now.
I disagree.
Is jet pistol from G2 Luffy with advanced conqueror's, stronger than a full power supreme kong gum from rooftop Luffy? I don't think so. A low end attack from a stronger mode need not be stronger than the strongest move with full effort from a weaker mode. In fact, it tends to not be the case.
KoH Dragon Damnation >= Togen totsuka > Asura > anything else Zoro used in the arc
By the way, what is Ultra Gari? Ultra tiger? That didn't land on King IIRC, he dodged it

Yeah, check it out.
Just to add on. Scabbards went on offense against Kaido, did their own version of togen toksuka, had Kaido down, Kiku's hand got chopped and Kaido started his beatdown. Before BM vs Marco was finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.