Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Venus does not have a Black Blade.
CoA hardening =/= Permanent Blackening.

Venus smells like a fraud compared to Mihawk tbh.
Nusujuro destroying the Pacifisas(New World fodder) is much more impressive than Mihawk destroying East Blue fodder 🥱

Yup.

The most embarassing thing for the Lucci agenda is how Zoro cared more about Sanji's insult rather than Lucci, almost like he's a fight that Zoro could end whenever he wanted to & however he wanted to.

This shit shouldve been done 15 chapters ago.

Now that Lucci himself couldnt land a single move on Zoro... Zoro vs Law or Zoro vs Kidd debates get hella fun. :shocking:
This chapter should kill Lucci vs Kidd/Law lol

You can’t tell if WSG has ACOC???????
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Yeah, I can't with 100% certainty.

Funniest shit is I've seen YOU complain in THIS thread the same shit, that Loda failed on the haki and its confusing AF.
But now that it's time to push anti Zoro agenda, you flipped in an instant and became a master of visual cues.
Don't quote me again you dishonest scumbag 🤡

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda's to blame, honestly. Like the takeaway here is Sanji really was the difference maker in this deadlock, Zoro did bust out his wano PU at the beginning and he understood he had to wrap things up quickly, but apparently Sanji ticked him off enough to treat Lucci like a fodder this chapter. He embarrassed him all a sudden, when he was exerting some serious haki a while ago which should be quite draining too.
The thing is, Zoro always had it in him, he just wasn't willing to go that far until Sanji's provocation—meaning he's stalling the fight, which, in turn, proves he's controlling the fight. The most we can say is, Lucci isn't a cakewalk for Zori even post-Wano, which says a lot about his growth despite him not being a MC trained by a top-tier.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't with 100% certainty.

Funniest shit is I've seen YOU complain in THIS thread the same shit, that Loda failed on the haki and its confusing AF.
But now that it's time to push anti Zoro agenda, you flipped in an instant and became a master of visual cues.
Don't quote me again you dishonest scumbag 🤡
Oda’s depiction is terrible.

But even then this is about as obvious as it can get.

Two things can be true at the same time idiot 🤡🤡🤡🤡

That seems to be the route Oda's gonna take. The Horse is running around the island targeting every potential threat outside the barrier while the Bird enters it, so the Horse and the Bird are more likely to encounter Sanji and Zori, respectively.
Corny as hell but imagine we get a line like this lol

If it does start of as sanji vs nusjuro and zoro vs mars I imagine they’ll either somehow reunite and swap or fight them together
Tho at the same time idk how necessary that is if the gorosei aren’t ment to go down

Status
Not open for further replies.