Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gorosei look so damn cool.....too bad they dont get a good portrayal.

I understand Oda wants to drive home how they dont need to care about getting hit due to their immortality....but man does it make them look bad compared to the protagonists strength. Atleast Nusjuro did some work. Also....why isnt Saturn using his eye abilities anymore? He held SANJI down with his stare, what happened to that?! They just seem like animals right now in the way they attack, whats topman gonna do? Charge at Luffy?

As much as I like the Gorosei, right now they just sorta look like Thriller Barks' zombies on regen-crack. Im a bit afraid of the SH finding out about whatever weakness they have, cause then it'll be over quick.

Egghead arc is solid outside of the Egghead island itself.
The external events is fun. Kuma flashback also was an overall positive, even though it had some issues imo.

In the island itself tho. We got Vegapunk being a letdown, Saturn hype plummeting, Luffy vs Kizaru being non serious, Zoro vs Lucci off screen, Nika laughter destroying all tension etc.
Better than act 3 Wano for sure. But inside events itself is just a 5/10. Overall arc being 7.5/10 when we consider external events.
nika nika is probably the worst thing that could have happen to luffy, all his future fight gona mostly sucks, I am happy to sticks with a human monstrous swordsman at less I know what to expect from him (last time today with Lucci)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It looks like this to me too but over 17 Zoro “fans” seem to quote me every time I say it’s COC

:kriwhat:
I think it's a sensible take to call it COC.

I am not fully convinced, but it's ambiguous. Oda is too inconsistent about Haoshoku coating to say definitively either way.

Doesn't change that Zoro easily oneshot Lucci once he decided to stop fcking around.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wtf is this stance, one of the swords is to the side and the other is behind his back. Did he even use the swords to attack?:specialmeh:
Same stance as Sanzen Sekai but the front arm is bent around, probably due to horizontal swing.

If he uses CoC or not I'll leave it to powerscalers
Of course not. Whoever says otherwise is coping and cant prove it. :milaugh:

I do think Zoro is more comparable to Luffy now. Both quickly got rid of Lucci when they went serious. I think Oda needed to keep Zoro away until the other Gorosei members arrived and in the meanwhile Lucci would be his perfect sparring partner.
Loda atrocious writing cant find a different way to entangle plots without stupid stalling piece that make no sense....
I am 100 certain that he will never change not after 1k chapter around his story. Shame cuz it takes a toll around his best creation.

I almost fucking died when he hit me with that. I had to start going on about the genus of animals to not fucking drown in my own delusions
Ngl Nusjuro seems much better than Jack at least
I mean Jack was just ridiculous.
His drip was shit. His Haki was practically non existent. His fruit was okay in terms of raw strength durability and endurance but it made him a huge target.
And to top it off the dude literally jobbed to everyone despite having Fishman genes, an Ancient Zoan, Armament (supposedly, dude never used it lmao), and a naturally tall and tanky body
He could have easily been YC2 or YC1 level

Status
Not open for further replies.