Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Most the fight was off screen
Thinking neither one of them tried to land attacks before this chapter is crazy. It’s just neither we’re successfully landing their attacks

Idc what you call it
Okay you used green smoke mode I’m sorry. It’s still stronger than base

Not serious but used green smoke mode, told Lucci he wanted to was get it over with, knew the island was too dangerous, knew he was keeping the crew waiting, knew he could have been more useful in other places, etc but wasn’t trying? Nice

The only reason he landed the attack now was because of sanji calling him out
If not Jinbe deadass would have interfered and brought him back by force like he said
Because that's what oda was trying to do. Plot....

Oda wanted zoro stalled and away from main plot and he found stupid way out for it.

But he clearly indicated this chapter that when zoro got triggered that is actually serious, he ended up destroying lucci in one hit that too after grabbing his sword which was swinging in air, dodging lucci attack and speed blitz him clearly....

If sanji triggering zoro doesn't makes this clear then I think agenda is too heavy in your case

Most the fight was off screen
Thinking neither one of them tried to land attacks before this chapter is crazy. It’s just neither we’re successfully landing their attacks

Idc what you call it
Okay you used green smoke mode I’m sorry. It’s still stronger than base

Not serious but used green smoke mode, told Lucci he wanted to was get it over with, knew the island was too dangerous, knew he was keeping the crew waiting, knew he could have been more useful in other places, etc but wasn’t trying? Nice

The only reason he landed the attack now was because of sanji calling him out
If not Jinbe deadass would have interfered and brought him back by force like he said
But somehow magically zoro treated lucci like a bug when he used a named attack ,

We never saw a named attack land onscreen so it’s absolutely disgusting to think they used it offscreen without any hint or mention abt it

all we saw were random cling clangs
Oda will rather show some named attacks being used if that is what zoro and lucci did

Let me make it easier for those Coping
For Zoro to be Comparable to Luffy: (Either Add or Remove CoC to Both)

1. If Luffy needs Gear 1 to Defeat an Opponent --- Zoro must only need Two-Sword Style
2. If Luffy needs Gear 2 to Defeat an Opponent --- Zoro must only need One-Sword Style
3. If Luffy needs Gear 3 to Defeat an Opponent --- Zoro must only need Three-Sword Style
4. If Luffy needs Gear 4 to Defeat an Opponent --- Zoro must only need King of Hell Sword-Style
5. If Luffy needs Gear 5 to Defeat an Opponent --- Zoro must need Asura Sword-Style

I'm not saying these Forms are Equals or Same Levels, but They represent Comparable Milestones of how much Luffy/Zoro are being Pushed.
So for Luffy to Replicate Zoro's Feat, He must Destroy Lucci without Gear 4/5 or CoC
And for Zoro to Replicate Luffy's Feat, Lucci must Survive Three Asura Attacks lol

Aside from Nightmare Luffy which was Situational Form,
Luffy has never ever been Stronger than Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.