One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
So 1 of the elders has to go down in this arc (saturn)? that is more realistic than defeating all of the elders in eggisland which I can see happening maybe a tag fight with G5 ending the fight aint a far fetched thing
I was almost sure the climax of Egghead would be Luffy and/or Nika taking down Saturn. That's why the summoning threw me for a loop. Completely unexpected and all but confirmed they would just escape. Since it's impossible to take out all 5 Gorosei after 4 of them were just properly introduced.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is the scenario I was discussing with @Reborn earlier. My money is still on Imu as the final final boss, but there's a way to actually have BB lay low and swoop in after Imu's defeat like he always does.

Luffy vs BB will be generational.
BB will be the catalyst in the fall of IMU

There is a reason why he is amongst 4 who got marked by IMU.

If BB is the FV then I can see him backstabbing IMU to take his throne. BB has lot going on to become king of the world and his first step is to gain control over a nation approved/affiliated by WG.

Its totally possible that BB sides with WG or hit them at opportunistic time to become king of the world leaving us with SHs vsBBPs for climax.

Obviously, there is another scenario which everyone knows already.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
BB will be the catalyst in the fall of IMU

There is a reason why he is amongst 4 who got marked by IMU.

If BB is the FV then I can see him backstabbing IMU to take his throne. BB has lot going on to become king of the world and his first step is to gain control over a nation approved/affiliated by WG.

Its totally possible that BB sides with WG or hit them at opportunistic time to become king of the world leaving us with SHs vsBBPs for climax.

Obviously, there is another scenario which everyone knows already.
Love it. Blackbeard siding with Imu only to backstab him fits perfectly actually. Blackbeard and Luffy have a perfect main character vs final villain dynamic. Really since the intro scene in Jaya which is still the best intro scene I've ever read.

Like Poorsalino said, I'm definitely more invested in BB than Imu based on how late his introduction was. But obviously there's still a lot of development and reveals that could elevate him up to or even beyond BB's level.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I really want Kaido and Big Mom to return, but I lowkey don't wanna deal with the retardation of ZKK again. I was fighting the entire Zoro fandom on those threads and thought I was getting Punk'd. No way people actually believed that shit. I swear I still think they were all trolling me on purpose.

The biggest Zoro wanker in the whole fandom, Oda himself, has delivered another W chapter. You love to see it. Give the chapters MVPs their flowers!

:zosmug::gotres:

Nusjuro and his entrance alone would have made this a fire chapter, but paired with Zoro doing what pretty much alll "delusional Zoro-stans" have said he would do? Couldnt have asked for anything more.

Those Gorosei designs are chefs kiss. Oda’s definitely succeded in making them come across as more demonic and monstrous than the other zoans we’ve seen. Compare, like Dragon Kaido to these guys, Dragon Kaido looks far less creepy.

(Does everyone also now accept that the huge thing over Imu’s throne was Sandworm Ju Peter in hybrid, and he is not in fact a random tiny splodge of ink?)

Nasujuro obviously looks very cool in hybrid, should be a good fight. Looking forward to seeing the rest

Did Mars get through the barrier?

Usopp did something! Off panelled and not getting a lot of screentime, but still something.

And so ends one of the most bafflingly divisive fights of OP, the way everyone with a brain thought it would. A stalling device for Zoro where he wins with the first attack we see. The dodging scenes were cool and probably more of a highlight than the actual attack.

There should be a good few clashes before the arc ends, if no real fights except maybe a conclusion for Luffy vs Saturn. Mars presumably will succeed in some way with getting MotherFlame/York but the broadcast will go out (if interrupted).

I was almost sure the climax of Egghead would be Luffy and/or Nika taking down Saturn. That's why the summoning threw me for a loop. Completely unexpected and all but confirmed they would just escape. Since it's impossible to take out all 5 Gorosei after 4 of them were just properly introduced.
Would love to at least get some clashes with straw hats as they escape, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei etc fighting their way out of them.

Tbh only Kuma should realistically be able to save them without a full on fight, or Dorry/Broggy sacrifice themselves and send the sunny ship in a far distance away from the enemies, not many logical choices on how they can avoid a full on war here, and I know with all 5 elders here them falling in Egghead is impossible. Just Saturn ok fine. But all 5?