Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Then why are you putting "~" between mihawk and Roger/WB?

Why don't you have the courage to put him above them?

You don't have the guts lol. Cause you know that simply aint true
Mihawk > roger/ wb.
I was just beinf generous to your clowns. 🤣.

Top tiers fight are never low or mid diffs.
It would be extreme diff regardless. And can either way.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Mihawk is the only black holder amd strongest swordsman means superior to Roger and Shanks.
And oda doesn't clown Bigmam , she does par with Kaidou.
He's only superior to Shanks

And Oda doesn't clown Big Mom? In what universe lol Gear 4 advCoC Luffy gave Kaido a tougher challenge than BM

True, they just showed conqueror's haki strong enough to explode people's heads, infinite regen and awakened mythical zoans, nothing special.
CoC doesn't work like that. It is another power that exploded the heads.

Like I said they just showed infinite regen. Expoding fodders heads, stabbing Vegapunk, making fodders faint by CoC. This isn't impressive. Pre timeskip Luffy does that.

Best feat of them is making Nika bleed. Which any paper cut can do. Even Kizaru illusions did.

Awakening mythical zoans means nothing. They have barely no AP feat.

:suresure:

BUT ZORO IS TOP TIER...HE EASILY ONESHOTTED LUCCI

reality :
Weakened Lucci tanks Zoro's and Jinbei's attacks back to back and can still be up talking to Mars lol

Zoro's attack didn't even make him unconscious nor fall down for few seconds

@Albino 👑 remember when we suggested that Jinbei is sent there to finish or help Zoro out, zoro fans said it won't happen and called us names?

Look at them now

Where are the wounds Roo?

Where is the clear injury?

Don't fucking tell me the huffing is the injury lol.

Do not go so low as to huff scale lmao.

Leave that to zoro and sanji fans
he literally has rough marks indicated injuries and bled the previous chapter

or are you also covering your eyes like the honored sister in your avy?

Where did it "greatly influence the MC"? Luffy is completely unaffected by it, he's not begging for Topman to stop, crying, shivering and forced out of G5, the roar did absolutely fucking nothing to Luffy.

I wouldn't because the context between what happened here and what happened to Ryokugyu is completely different, you're the one who is being agenda driven here, not me.
I dunno, maybe blowing his clothes and even his SCAR away? Kizaru shot a laser in Luffy's mouth and he was throwing that stuff away but this stuff literally hit differently.
I already told you G5 showing gag stuff doesn't mean he wasn't really affected. The perfect example is Kaido yet again.

In order for me to be agenda driven, I'd have to follow an agenda in the first place. Plus, I'm literally a Luffy fan - what purpose should I follow to downplay him? Lol. I ain't rooting for a specific character only because you chose to downplay and nitpick at small details. It's a fact this ACoC feat is, aside of Shanks, the best we've seen so far and it's also a fact this attack affected Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.