Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? Another example @Sentinel
Now is Warcury's turn to get embarassed by Nika
Edgy G5 wouldn't treat the opponent like this
It's inevitable that opponents get affected by toonforce but honestly, stuff like G5 making Kizaru and Saturn a pizza dough sure was some hilarious shit. You wouldn't see that with edgy G5 either. You would see countless Haki beams and Haki explosions, would that be better? If I recall correctly, this was also something which many Naruto fans hated about the final arc when characters started spamming beams and all that stuff.

Believe me, there would always be part of a fandom which wouldn't like the direction of the new gear.

I’m talking about a 1-2 shot though ‘cause that’s what some say that current Zoro could do. It all stemmed from the Oden fight which was honestly an outlier feat due to panel time constraint. Oda had to visibly show that Oden was on Kaido’s level or could even defeat him without giving away any of Kaido’s moveset.

Anyways maybe EoS Zoro (someone stronger than Oden) could 1-2 shot Kaido if he lands clean Asuras. Current Zoro? Definitely not, Kaido or BM will eat those then will proceed to whack Zoro. Luffy busted out a Bajrang Gun level move to make sure he knocks out a low hp Kaito. Luffy knew it was all or nothing at that moment regardless if a strong resistance from Kaido will be met.

Maybe current Zoro’s ap is enough to 1 shot “regular human top-tiers” like Shanks but not the top-tiers known for durability/endurance. I’d reckon someone like WB and current Luffy could also endure KoH Asura. Other top-tiers like Akainu or Teach also seem to have a very monstrous endurance with unknown thresholds.

Tl;dr If Lucci could stand proud after an attack like that then it’s easier to imagine top-tiers doing the same to higher-end moves. They should have much better physicals, and haki after all. Anyways, no more Zoro 1 shots this and that meme just because they don’t have Kaido’s skin lol. It all depends on the character’s endurance in the end.
I agree with most of your post but Zoro didnt put a lot effort in this move anyway dude was just annoyed, proceed in neg diff Lucci name attack (vegeta style dodging).
Let be honest the only way Zoro is taking seriously a fight is when he put his bandana on, which he hasnt, and clearly Zoro in the freezen havana lepord moved didnt used koh. we can debate that there is acoc but aint clear still not debatable at all that Zoro used his high end move and was 100% in the fight.
Lucci is strong, dude would take if not for Zoro&Luffy the rest of the strawhat (so he is clearly around 1yc mate). Luffy woudnt go G5 if Lucci was not that level.

I agree with most of your post but Zoro didnt put a lot effort in this move anyway dude was just annoyed, proceed in neg diff Lucci name attack (vegeta style dodging).
Let be honest the only way Zoro is taking seriously a fight is when he put his bandana on, which he hasnt, and clearly Zoro in the freezen havana lepord moved didnt used koh. we can debate that there is acoc but aint clear still not debatable at all that Zoro used his high end move and was 100% in the fight.
Lucci is strong, dude would take if not for Zoro&Luffy the rest of the strawhat (so he is clearly around 1yc mate). Luffy woudnt go G5 if Lucci was not that level.
Why he would use ACoC if there is no lt even a fucking bandana.

It's inevitable that opponents get affected by toonforce but honestly, stuff like G5 making Kizaru and Saturn a pizza dough sure was some hilarious shit. You wouldn't see that with edgy G5 either. You would see countless Haki beams and Haki explosions, would that be better? If I recall correctly, this was also something which many Naruto fans hated about the final arc when characters started spamming beams and all that stuff.

Believe me, there would always be part of a fandom which wouldn't like the direction of the new gear.
I boycott G5, give me G2 advance form that all I need from luffy:josad:

It is looney tunes copy. This is not creative.

I'd rather new forms of G4 to be honest. But Luffy DF revelation of being a logia of rubber liquid material would be much better.
So did the YuGiOh creator copy Looney Tunes when Pegasus had toonforce cards? Inspiration =/= plagiarism.

That would be fine as well but how would this make Luffy stronger? I guess some alternative form where Luffy can freely manipulate his DF as he likes in G5 wouldn't also be bad but G5 already has that stuff + reality warping powers.

Now my honest question is: what does this mean for him and his character?

- Does he accept his villain role here and continue to actually become a threat still? His VAs are still doing their jobs at least so thats...interesting.

- Does he mourn quietly until the end of the arc, preserving his role as Admiral for another arc (to me this is odd only because of all of the arc presense he had at first)

- Does he end up switching sides and sacrificing himself for Bonney, Kuma, Sentoumaru, etc? Could be post-VP broadcast obviously.

All 3 present 3 paths for the character and Im really not sure which one Oda might do.

The weirdest thing to me is Luffy not getting any form of customary win after fighting someone. He got an established VS. Chapter with Kizaru, to where he has kept fighting him multiple times after said chapter, also including a Jump cover which generally highlights arc villains.

Thats the part I cant reconcile with yet and I need to see how the rest of the arc plays out.
Let it go

Such haki is unlikely to exist
Unless the title of Hakiman is real
I remind you that Garp, who was close to Roger's level, did not have a stronger haki
We got killing observation though which is a weird application, other advanced versions of coc/haki in general could exist. Anyways, the gorosei also have strong coc plus they’re acting like they don’t give a fuck about getting damaged against a yonko, the one who defeated Kaido. They should be well aware about Luffy having acoc and their own weakness by now.
There are 3 options:
1. Another advanced form of haki (not yet introduced) can stop their hax.
2. Just stronger acoc, the one we all know of can actually do the job and Oda’s being a shitty writer like how he handled Lunarian invincibility/ Seraphims.
3. There are most likely other ways we don’t know of yet that could stop the hax. Either through df or new means.

Status
Not open for further replies.