Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nika isn’t the shittiest retcon in manga history I don’t know what is lmfao.

Typically when one eats a Zoan, they immediately are able to transform into whatever creature their fruit is, but with Nika, you don’t get the ability to become Nika until you awaken the fucking fruit? Lol

On top of that, Nika can turn other objects into rubber as if it were a Paramecia,

And now Nika can just conjure objects into fucking thin air like a sorcerer??? Lol

Oda truly did give the fuck up on this manga. If Oda were offered a Netflix producer job early on in his career, we never would’ve gotten a manga. Oda would just be another C Tier Netflix producer who no one would care about lol. It amazes me beyond words that Oda really threw his manga out of the window like this.
Oda just created a race called nika and joy boy and luffy are part of it, this aint no damn DF power. This whole ass sorcerer doing what ever the fuck it wants

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If Nika isn’t the shittiest retcon in manga history I don’t know what is lmfao.

Typically when one eats a Zoan, they immediately are able to transform into whatever creature their fruit is, but with Nika, you don’t get the ability to become Nika until you awaken the fucking fruit? Lol

On top of that, Nika can turn other objects into rubber as if it were a Paramecia,

And now Nika can just conjure objects into fucking thin air like a sorcerer??? Lol

Oda truly did give the fuck up on this manga. If Oda were offered a Netflix producer job early on in his career, we never would’ve gotten a manga. Oda would just be another C Tier Netflix producer who no one would care about lol. It amazes me beyond words that Oda really threw his manga out of the window like this.
Absolute garbage man, childlike writing, we can almost consider G5 the embodiment of Oda throwing a tantrum.

Some people are laughing at Lucci "still standing", yet it clearly says the fight is over. Why is it over? Now they have felt the arrival of the Gorosei, now everything's even more in Lucci's favor than before if he stalls Zoro.

So why is the fight over? Because the awakened zoan is clearly defeated, even if he's badass enough to stand up. He can't keep up.

Bogard

You can't win
Reminder that the Gorosei are portrayed as minions to Imu the same way the Priests were to Enel in Skypiea

So the more overpowered the Gorosei would appear to be(seem to be top tiers), the more the power creep will be :shame:

Some people are laughing at Lucci "still standing", yet it clearly says the fight is over. Why is it over? Now they have felt the arrival of the Gorosei, now everything's even more in Lucci's favor than before if he stalls Zoro.

So why is the fight over? Because the awakened zoan is clearly defeated, even if he's badass enough to stand up. He can't keep up.
Still crying?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Zoro's defining moment this arc was defeating Lucci (who's still standing btw) after Luffy already did it. Zoro isn't going to do anything else since we're leaving and Luffy went on to fight multiple elders and kizaru

Chapter 1111. I hope Zoro fans are happy with it.

Oda just created a race called nika and joy boy and luffy are part of it, this aint no damn DF power. This whole ass sorcerer doing what ever the fuck it wants
That's the worst thing about this. Luffy manifesting whatever he wants takes away a lot of risk, especially if its true that he can manifest food too. That means there's no limit on Nika anymore which makes the other gears and the other Straw Hats completely irrelevant, minus maybe Nami (navigator), Robin (poneglyphs) and Franky (ship), existing just to get him to One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.