Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that giant magma dragon capable of wiping out an entire country? That’s a pretty solid boost for anyone capable of unlocking that move lol
Also those dragon scales is untouchable even for most high-tiers, it’s a way better fruit right off the bat in the new world (where everyone knows haki so logia intangibility isn’t all that great). Stats, flight, elemental damage that could wipe out mid-tiers in an instant. Kaido’s fruit is much better than your average logia.
Greenbull who has one of the weakest logias would have destroyed Momo even after unlocking Boro breath.

Kaido’s fruit can’t even hurt logias

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Just don’t read powerscalers posts then genius
You know what else Oda doesn't give a shit about? All characters except Nika.
This. People keep trying to find some kind of logic each page of whether a character has black lightning, coc, mathematically measuring "feats" not realizing that Oda has never been very consistent with fights like most shonens. All fights exists to either look cool or move the plot forward. If they serve that purpose, then they succeeded (something G5 isn't doing a good job of). Its why agendas and wanking never make any sense to me.
Just to be clear when I said this

ngl the fandom would be alot better without power scalers whining every chapter

oda doesnt give a shit about powerscaling

its not real
I wasnt saying that I want powerscalers to stop reading the manga or to fuck off from the fandom, I was saying that I think it would be better for everyone if powerscalers just didnt complain all the time. Power scaling is not something Oda cares about or clearly even thinks about, so it should just be kept for fun and messing around imo, not used in actual arguments with regards to the manga.

He's made them too strong in concept, and he doesn't want to be bothered with drawing their battles cause it involves too much.

It's much easier to draw lazy haki battles which don't affect the terrain with every attack.
I remember when the Strawhats arrived at Punk Hazard, they were feeling the effects of the aftermath of Akainu/Aokiji on their skin. An actual battle against a top tier logia might meaningfully bother someone through the evolved enviroment.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Who says it doesnt give him great strength? Im comparing Hybrid and Base Kaido and Hybrid is objectively a good deal stronger physically.

Read what Ginny says here, Oda seems to think Kaidos fruit is top tier.
Not denying it's top tier in the grand scheme of things, we're comparing it to a top tier Logia fruit. Maybe I came off too harsh calling it ass, but that was within the context of comparing it to Kizaru's fruit.

Id say its about equal because Kaido also spent time developping his fruit given how easily he was lifting Onigashima vs Momo who was literally out of breath after pushing it for a few seconds. His Drunk Hybrid forms, his Flaming Blazing Bagua,etc.
Man, it's funny seeing this when a bum like Kaku awakened his zoan fruit but Kaidou didn't, you can't sit here with a straight face and tell me Kaidou spent time developing his fruit and that it's more important to him than his haki and genes lol. Kaidou clearly favoured haki over his fruit, his mantra that haki conquers all is probably to blame for him being unawakened.

Thats true but there is a reason people meme on the admirals so much calling them devil fruit merchants.
Well if we want to go that route it just goes to show you you how strong their fruits are that they all are solid top tiers despite being reliant on their dfs unlike any other top tier.

Just to be clear when I said this

I wasnt saying that I want powerscalers to stop reading the manga or to fuck off from the fandom, I was saying that I think it would be better for everyone if powerscalers just didnt complain all the time. Power scaling is not something Oda cares about or clearly even thinks about, so it should just be kept for fun and messing around imo, not used in actual arguments with regards to the manga.
I don’t think your issue is powerscalers, I think it’s agendas. At least that is my issue. Without agendas powerscaling would be simple. But as a powerscaler I enjoy dealing with some toxic fans and debating strength. You’re absolutely correct about Oda not caring about it though.

The last hit that luffy did on him had him saying that's he's going unconscious and it blasted him into the ground breaking a building. If you think he landed on his feet after that, ok. Maybe he did actually, since cats always land on their feet as they say.
Holy moley

The Lucci that Luffy beat in Enies Lobby, was actually Catarina Devon in disguise, that's why he didn't land on his feet.

:watchout:

I wish Oda translated everything Hattori cooed in this manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.