Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can swing a bat you can swing a sword

You don’t need to be a master swordsman to swing a sword or bladed weapons in general. Again franky, pica, queen, kizaru, etc
Two of them use lasers, one of them wasn't even capable of applying haki to his sword, and Pica was a swordsman.

Now you're going for absurd examples of basic swordsmanship but earlier you were going for stuff like:
- Nightmare Luffy (actual sword skills)
- Ikoku Sovereignty (actual sword technique)

Luffy may some day hit an opponent with the blade of a sword, but he won't do neither of those things. And he already failed to use the blade of a sword just last arc when he actually wielded an important graded sword against some opponents, so even just hitting with the blade is farfetched as of now.

It's pretty dumb not to know about Luffy, since Lucci was passing out and Nika was jumping around laughing. Congrats.
Stussy was a true one and only one-shot. Zoro's one-shot, not a one-shot or even took Lucci down.
Unfortunately, Zoro fans can only count to 1. So every victory is a one-shot for them.

As it stands, why bring him in the first place, right?

It could've been Lucci + Saturn alone and it would've been enough. Bringing Kizaru, throwing in this mentally unstable mess and have nothing come out of it would be horrible writing which I why I think Kizaru must betray the WG.

With VP saying to Dragon that there are good people in the Navy Oda may have worked towards this.
Just put all your remaining stocks in kuzan he actually stands on business

As it stands, why bring him in the first place, right?

It could've been Lucci + Saturn alone and it would've been enough. Bringing Kizaru, throwing in this mentally unstable mess and have nothing come out of it would be horrible writing which I why I think Kizaru must betray the WG.

With VP saying to Dragon that there are good people in the Navy Oda may have worked towards this.
The last straw for kizaru will be the video message i'm guessing.

Must be some pretty incriminating shit against the wg and gorosei.

Talking about Eneru, i hope he will come back and take his proper L against Zori for what he did to him. Everyone must pay one day :kriwhat:
I don't care if Zoro beats Enel (would be fun if Zoro just gets a W against Luffy's pre-TS biggest opponents, though) but I really want him to come back with haki.

This manga needs some Enel greatness. Show those Ministry Gods that there's another God in town.

AL sama

Red Haired
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoros-ap-is-too-high.54575/page-6#post-5258731

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

@nik87 @Aknolagon @Marimo_420 @ConquistadoR @Franosuke @HA001 @L57 @Cross_Marian @GUI VI @Roronoa-sama @Lor D. Coast @Peroroncino @Gauntlet @Fleet Leader Fenaker @zenox @Zemlya @Fleet Leader Fenaker @mly90 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @OGshine @kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Lee Ba Shou @EmperorKinyagi @Kerkovian @kurohime @YonkoGodLuffy @Peroroncino @Roo @Konstantis @Tai long @Light D Lamperouge @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @yj @Fiji @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @Kuro Ashi @JoNdule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @Fujishiro @LadyVados @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @Lor D. Coast @DonWick @Shishi @GUI VI
I'll ban you if you keep mass tagging people for nothing

Two of them use lasers, one of them wasn't even capable of applying haki to his sword, and Pica was a swordsman.

Now you're going for absurd examples of basic swordsmanship but earlier you were going for stuff like:
- Nightmare Luffy (actual sword skills)
- Ikoku Sovereignty (actual sword technique)

Luffy may some day hit an opponent with the blade of a sword, but he won't do neither of those things. And he already failed to use the blade of a sword just last arc when he actually wielded an important graded sword against some opponents, so even just hitting with the blade is farfetched as of now.
A laser sword is still a sword and not adding haki to a sword doesn’t mean you can’t swing it
Also diamanté was the crews swordsman

No one is saying Luffy will be a master swordsman but him pulling out a sword out his head and cutting someone is very much possible
No it’s not ikoku is just a solo elbaf spear and we’ve seen it done with an axe and club

Don’t be surprised if it happens
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.