Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GUI VI @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi
So 5 gorosei are going to be main villain of eggland arc to get defeated by luffy , giants , or other people. Gorosei finally show all card , and use haki , and on serious business to censor vegapunk message.

Kizari doesn’t show haki . Even one vice admiral have haki show ing when trying to attack franky . Rob lucci show haki .

Almost main fighters show haki except kizaru .

Oda refuses to draw kizaru have bloody face . He look clean as new person. If you watch TikTok video, he is depressed. Probably killing vegapunk as his friend . See conversation between kizari and gear 4 snake,an on killing vegapunk .
Maybe kizaru might wake after hearing vegapunk shocking speech .

But kizaru is not dying or whatever . He is saved for EOS or future fight .

While giant robot awaken , but does luffy really need any help from robot against gorosei when he has giant army , zoro exist ?
I think people should tread lightly in assuming the Gorosei are losing here. Frankly they havent shown much, considering Saturn hasnt had one named move yet and Luffy doesnt understand how to propertly damage them.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh I mean I’m sorry that happened to you… but also fucking what :milaugh:
He was being a weirdo as per usual and I decided to troll him a little bit since he was challenging my masculinity. So I was like "I'm a girl"

Then he Pm'd me and said he wanted to make love to my pussy or something like that. Thank God I;m not actually a woman because Jesus Christ, it is beyond disturbing and creepy.

The legions of braindead Zoro fans can want whatever they want.

Fact of the matter is that a nerfed Kizaru outplayed Gear 5 not once, but twice, and finished his mission.
:goyea:
"Nerfed Kizaru" if by nerf you mean paralyzed after a single ACoC attack to the head then sure nerfed. :endthis:

Can we count Kaido nerf for being suicidal and BM nerfed for being confided in a small area unable to use her massive AoE?

Wat? Bro clowned G5 without using his own awakening. Saturn needed his full power mode to even look like a threat.
Kizaru was under no circumstances ever looking like a threat, bro got thrown out of Egghead island like a ragdoll not once but twice.

He was being a weirdo as per usual and I decided to troll him a little bit since he was challenging my masculinity. So I was like "I'm a girl"

Then he Pm'd me and said he wanted to make love to my pussy or something like that. Thank God I;m not actually a woman because Jesus Christ, it is beyond disturbing and creepy.
Jesus fucking Christ!!

"Nerfed Kizaru" if by nerf you mean paralyzed after a single ACoC attack to the head then sure nerfed. :endthis:

Can we count Kaido nerf for being suicidal and BM nerfed for being confided in a small area unable to use her massive AoE?

Kizaru was under no circumstances ever looking like a threat, bro got thrown out of Egghead island like a ragdoll not once but twice.
Yes Kaido was nerfed by letting himself get hit by attacks that is fair.

Kizaru is also suicidal though so it cuts both ways

Wat? Bro clowned G5 without using his own awakening. Saturn needed his full power mode to even look like a threat.
When did he clown G5 ?
Plus being in full monster mode is normal the worst mode for Zoan user and Saturn in that and even reverse luffy attack that send kizaru into the ship .
Plus why do we think he has awakening when Oda has showed that being top tier don't mean you awaken.
People think whole of wano that BM and Kaido or others would have awakening and it never happen .

I think people should tread lightly in assuming the Gorosei are losing here. Frankly they havent shown much, considering Saturn hasnt had one named move yet and Luffy doesnt understand how to propertly damage them.
You think goofy will beat Lhanks, BB, Akainu, and Imu. If so One piece will never end lol. I think he will give someone to somebody else like he did with BM. No way Luffy beats them 4, which is why BB takes Shanks. Luffy might not even beat Akainu tbh. I think Luffy might be just stronger than Akainu. The next real extreme diff i see Luffy being in is BB and Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.