Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sukuna already considered her a greater fight than Yuta, the Farmer and the Lawyer.

Let me know when Jobgo can walk on the sky, dodge Mach 3, and can heal his own soul until then he is still a Naoya victim.
Toji lite was quite impressive indeed.

The ONLY thing going good for me now is that there's a chance Kizaru might betray the WG and hold off the Gorosei for the SHs and the Giants to escape like I predicted but now that I predict it Oda will punch me in the guts and call me a sore loser for it :josad:
Warcury gives him the Ben Beckman special and cancels his DF, Nusjuro who is in his way to run into the giants ship blitzes his ass, Mars is busy with the shield so the only ones he can probably touch are Jupiter and Saturn. :ronalugh:

Guys I was just wondering.
Given size of 5 Gorosei who are almost similar size as kaidou.
Huge as hell.

Sengoku and his Buddha fruit. Have we ever seen his Full Zoan tranformation?
I'm pretty sure what we saw was Hybrid form.

During war , it was mentioned by marines nearby that they have never seen him transform.

What could be size of the full zoan buddha? 💀.

Anyway I feel like , sengoku and the fruit are both wasted plot.

Damn this chapter is boring.

Again this is terrible writing from oda. He always overshadows the strawhats for new or reoccurring cast members in relation to getting the task done while strawhats are right there.

What was the purpose of even fighting lucci? What was even the purpose of fighting kizaru?

Oda could have easily written this to where it would be

"Giaints vs the Buster call and vice admirals only"

"Robin, stussy, chopper, nami, ussop, brook, franky and Bonney controlling the pacifistas vs the Seraphim"

"Jimbe vs kaku" : Battle still on going

"Sanji vs lucci": Battle is still ongoing

"Zoro vs kizaru": Battle still on going

"Luffy vs saturn": Battle still on going

We then have Franky being the one to run away with vegapunk.

Have it where even though zoro is holding off kizaru, kizaru still manages to get one shot off at vegapunk which passes zoro off. So instead of vegapunk dying right away, his death can be slower and then we have him give exposition to the entire world in immediate time the secrets of the world. This makes the race against time even more intense. Lucci has to get past sanji to kill vegapunk but can't. Kizaru wants to finish vegapunk off but due to zoro he can't. Kaku also wants to finish him off but due to jinbe he can't. Saturn wants to finish him off but due to luffy he can't. Also vegapunk has to explain everything before he kicks the bucket since he is still leeking blood due to kizaru. Vegapunk is about to die and as a result he gives a disk for Franky to play by connecting it to himself since he is a cyborg and franky plays the back up world wide video of vegapunk explaining the secrets of the world. As a result lucci, kaku, saturn, and kizaru want to now destroy franky since the broadcast is coming from bis body. This gives franky a connection and an important role to vegapunk and this arc.

Now at this time is when oda can have the other members of the gorosei be summoned since this is very dire for then having these secrets leaked. And this is when oda can incorporate more giants coming to assist dorry and broggy against the buster call thus allowing broggy and dorry to assist luffy with the other gorosei members. And at this time also have the iron giant get up to assist luffy fighting the gorosei.

So now the match ups down to the wire would still be:

Jinbe vs kaku

Sanji vs Lucci

Zoro vs kizaru

Luffy vs Saturn and Mars

Broggy vs Jupiter

Dorry vs mercury

The iron giant vs Venus

The ONLY thing going good for me now is that there's a chance Kizaru might betray the WG and hold off the Gorosei for the SHs and the Giants to escape like I predicted but now that I predict it Oda will punch me in the guts and call me a sore loser for it :josad:
My guess is Stella comes back to life somehow and Kizaru finds out. That’s what will cause Luffy vs Kizaru. Kizaru wanting to take Vegapunk and put him into hiding so the WG can’t find him and Luffy wanting to respect Vegapunks dream and bring him to Elbaf.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Damn this chapter is boring.

Again this is terrible writing from oda. He always overshadows the strawhats for new or reoccurring cast members in relation to getting the task done while strawhats are right there.

What was the purpose of even fighting lucci? What was even the purpose of fighting kizaru?

Oda could have easily written this to where it would be

"Giaints vs the Buster call and vice admirals only"

"Robin, stussy, chopper, nami, ussop, brook, franky and Bonney controlling the pacifistas vs the Seraphim"

"Jimbe vs kaku" : Battle still on going

"Sanji vs lucci": Battle is still ongoing

"Zoro vs kizaru": Battle still on going

"Luffy vs saturn": Battle still on going

We then have Franky being the one to run away with vegapunk.

Have it where even though zoro is holding off kizaru, kizaru still manages to get one shot off at vegapunk which passes zoro off. So instead of vegapunk dying right away, his death can be slower and then we have him give exposition to the entire world in immediate time the secrets of the world. This makes the race against time even more intense. Lucci has to get past sanji to kill vegapunk but can't. Kizaru wants to finish vegapunk off but due to zoro he can't. Kaku also wants to finish him off but due to jinbe he can't. Saturn wants to finish him off but due to luffy he can't. Also vegapunk has to explain everything before he kicks the bucket since he is still leeking blood due to kizaru. Vegapunk is about to die and as a result he gives a disk for Franky to play by connecting it to himself since he is a cyborg and franky plays the back up world wide video of vegapunk explaining the secrets of the world. As a result lucci, kaku, saturn, and kizaru want to now destroy franky since the broadcast is coming from bis body. This gives franky a connection and an important role to vegapunk and this arc.

Now at this time is when oda can have the other members of the gorosei be summoned since this is very dire for then having these secrets leaked. And this is when oda can incorporate more giants coming to assist dorry and broggy against the buster call thus allowing broggy and dorry to assist luffy with the other gorosei members. And at this time also have the iron giant get up to assist luffy fighting the gorosei.

So now the match ups down to the wire would still be:

Jinbe vs kaku

Sanji vs Lucci

Zoro vs kizaru

Luffy vs Saturn and Mars

Broggy vs Jupiter

Dorry vs mercury

The iron giant vs Venus
i love how you pretend to be a zoro hater but youyr actaully his biggest fan pretend clown

Status
Not open for further replies.