Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Luffy's newfound abilities be drawing inspiration from "The Mask"? It's a theory worth exploring, considering the striking similarities between Luffy's rubber-based powers and the reality-warping abilities of the iconic comic book character.

Imagine if Luffy's mastery over rubber extended beyond mere physical elasticity. What if he could manipulate time itself, much like Foxy's ability to slow down time around him? Picture Luffy tapping into the essence of time, turning it into a flexible, elastic force under his command.

In this hypothetical scenario, Luffy's time manipulation would be akin to stretching a rubber band. By imbuing time with the properties of rubber, Luffy could stretch it out, causing it to slow down to a crawl. Imagine the world around him grinding to a halt as time itself becomes pliable under his touch.

But Luffy's mastery over time wouldn't stop there. With his rubber-based powers, he could utilize the elasticity of time to propel himself forward into the future or backward into the past. Picture him stretching time like a rubber band, snapping it back into place to propel himself forward with incredible speed.

This ability would offer Luffy unparalleled agility and strategic advantage in battle. He could evade attacks with ease, effortlessly slipping through the slowed-down currents of time. And when the moment is right, he could unleash his attacks with precision, striking his opponents with the force of a speeding bullet.

They definitely can, seems like all fruits should be able to.

The question is when we'll learn about them. Maybe even vivre cards knowing Oda
Im inclined to agree, but what I find fascinating is that VP cannot recreate Logia's which makes me wonder if thats tied to the fact that they cannot be awakened.

Just food for thought, I would assume they can, Im just not sure because Kizaru not doing it at all so far is weird (even if he's conflicted)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Im inclined to agree, but what I find fascinating is that VP cannot recreate Logia's which makes me wonder if thats tied to the fact that they cannot be awakened.

Just food for thought, I would assume they can, Im just not sure because Kizaru not doing it at all so far is weird (even if he's conflicted)
When we getting gear 6

which is a totally unrelated example. This isn't a statement about a character; it defines KO meaning in manga verse.

How about instead of thinking that manga is wrong, just follow it? I know it doesn't fit your agenda, but saying manga is wrong isn't low reading comprehension or anything; its straight-up being retarded.
Dude you can't be KO if you are conscious. This is like saying someone is dead while still breathing.

Status
Not open for further replies.