Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
...What???
This literally makes no sense at all, lol.
One: The Yonkou are not jokes just because there's a group of people that are possibly stronger than them. I can understand if they were called the strongest people in the verse and what not, but that isn't even the case.
Two: How are the Yonkou their pets but the Admirals aren't? Keep in mind even when a regular fodder CD got punched by pre ts Luffy they sent an Admiral and not just a strong VA like Tsuru or Pomsky. The Admirals defend any and every CD when ever even though they reasonably shouldn't even have to be at their every beck and call.
Meanwhile this mf Kaidou was literally plotting to drag the CDs off their thrones and off Mariejois and onto a warzone and they didn't even TRY to stop him, in fact they thought they killed Nika and were still talking about losing Guernica to Kaidou and angering him as well, when normally they should value their "victory" against Nika way more than angering Kaidou if he were really just a measly pawn to them.
Admirals know they answer to the Gorosei, the Yonkou think they are ruling, but really they're just dancing to the WG's tune.

With the amount of top tiers the WG have, and how the Yonkou are not united. Wiping out the Yonkou is like taking candy from a baby. It's becoming more and more obvious with each passing chapter.

I know even you don't believe that Jinbei would just run right up and attack someone else's opponent in the middle of them fighting.

The summary isn't ambiguous. The sequence of events is... The fight is over. Lucci refuses to fall. Jinbei attacks him.

He did that for a reason, and it's not because he's a sadistic prick who wants to kick Lucci while he's down.

To think that people thought gorosei weren't fighters hahahahahah
As someone who watches those old kung fu movies with the old grey-haired men whipping ass left and right, I was never one of those people. I am so glad Oda is showing these old immortal dudes flex a little, and now people are putting a little respect on Goroseis' names.

Admirals know they answer to the Gorosei, the Yonkou think they are ruling, but really they're just dancing to the WG's tune.

With the amount of top tiers the WG have, and how the Yonkou are not united. Wiping out the Yonkou is like taking candy from a baby. It's becoming more and more obvious with each passing chapter.
WG has only 1 Top tier, Imu.
5 Gorosei are high tiers
Fleet AdmiraL and 5 AdmiraLs are mid tiers

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I know even you don't believe that Jinbei would just run right up and attack someone else's opponent in the middle of them fighting.

The summary isn't ambiguous. The sequence of events is... The fight is over. Lucci refuses to fall. Jinbei attacks him.

He did that for a reason, and it's not because he's a sadistic prick who wants to kick Lucci while he's down.
We know the sequence, not their intentions and knowledge. You can't tell how helpless someone is just by looking at them. Jimbe isn't the kind of guy to middle with other people's fights too, but he did it anyway because the situation demands it.

The manga made sure to point out Lucci can't move after Zoro's attack, and we do know Lucci isn't fighting anyone any time soon after that hit. This is the same community that said Lucci was beaten by Luffy when we didn't even see him get KO'ed despite him recovering literal seconds after getting hit, yet we're sitting here and discussing how Lucci isn't defeated because he could potentially recover from Zoro's attack by the end of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.