Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That alone proves that you can’t say he had to go into G5. I can’t prove that gear 5 is way to much for Lucci, you can’t prove that any other Luffy form is to weak. I can prove that base Lucci fought evenly with Kaido who is far superior to Lucci so it’s fair to say base Luffy > Lucci.
well we saw few chapter later that both luffy and lucci went into g4(coa) for multiple name attack and Lucci hybred with multiple name attack
That fight vs s-beard took a while to a point in which Luffy thought we was fighting kaido
Oda potrayed G4 with coa to Hybred Lucci:kayneshrug:
Still doesnt change the fact that G5 used 3 names attack on awaken Lucci. Lucci was outmatched but come back just a matter of maybe few minutes or even less in a solid condition.

C

Cruxroux

If I knew you were into the spoilers I would have tagged you hear yesterday, I can’t be debunked because I’m giving facts and don’t have an agenda. You’re delusional sir.
Bitch look at the amount of replies.
It's humanly impossible to miss me on spoiler thread.
:lusalty:

To become an admiral, you probably have to fight the Gorosei. That way you don’t get over yourself with power you have. Doesn’t explain why Kuzan would dip if he knows how strong the Gorosei are

Simple: can i ask you if zoro defeated lucci ?

If not ok then you are biaised.
If yes, how many time Zoro hurt him ? One ? Then yeah one shot. Nothing to add.

And coming from someone who think luffy low diffs zoro, then yeah better to be in delusion than biaised and a hater.
I said Zoro would defeat Lucci before the fight started for one. Second your assuming they haven’t exchanged blows when they fought for various chapters and Zoro entered KOH.

When Luffy fought Lucci y’all counted clashes as attacks and everything. Where is that energy? A one shot entails actually putting your opponent down, that didn’t happen here.

C

Cruxroux

I’m not being irrational at all. I’m stating facts, where did I lie in my post?
Where did we lie.

Luffy
- uses peak gear 5
- Takes three named attacks
- Haki

Zoro
- uses his base
- One named attack with haki

And this is the result.

Just look at it.
You called luffy it is neg or low diff but mid to high diff or even extreme for zoro.

Just look at the results lmao.

And we are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.