Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbeis attack is a wave attack. Lucci obviously was hit by it, as it literally decimated the trees surrounding Lucci. It didn't just blow the trees out of the ground, while avoiding Lucci, lmfao. The tree that's literally right behind Lucci is clean snapped in half.
Yeah the tree but not Lucci. Check if he got any damages .. nothing.

Jimbei did that to bring Zoro back before Mars arrives.

if Zoro got sent flying by clashing with Lucci, used named KoH attacks to finish him, and then Lucci got up literal seconds later without any visible signs of damage besides a microscopic bandaid 😭
This is kinda disingenuous

You mean to tell me Lucci got up and moving + bandaged himself in a couple seconds?

Jinbeis attack is a wave attack. Lucci obviously was hit by it, as it literally decimated the trees surrounding Lucci. It didn't just blow the trees out of the ground, while avoiding Lucci, lmfao. The tree that's literally right behind Lucci is clean snapped in half.

They've been broken before. The cut is smooth, Zoro cut it during the fight

they really are.
Zoro > Lucci obviously, but the people in here are so obsessed with wanting luffy=zoro that they just lose it.
Luffy is tiers above zoro and thats fine, nothing to get so upset about lmao he's the captain for the love of god
That’s all I’m saying. It hasn’t been a captain in the series weaker than a subordinate. I don’t think anyone thought Zoro would lose from the start but they want Zoro to be the MC lol.

Yeah the tree but not Lucci. Check if he got any damages .. nothing.

Jimbei did that to bring Zoro back before Mars arrives.
That's because Lucci put up his guard. He still got hit by the attack. It's is physically impossible for the attack to destroy the tree BEHIND Lucci, and not hit Lucci himself. Physics does not allow this possibility to exist, unless Lucci is a Logia, which he isn't.

C

Cruxroux

lmfao what a reach omg.
the smoke when zoro does KOH is very specific. you know damn well this doesnt even look like it. now either debate the man with panels and facts, or just admit you're a zorosexual who's in copium mode
Koh is different that came after Zoro tamed Enma lmao.
That's conteolled flame now because Zoro moderate the flow now not enma.

That’s all I’m saying. It hasn’t been a captain in the series weaker than a subordinate. I don’t think anyone thought Zoro would lose from the start but they want Zoro to be the MC lol.
Whitebeard may has being stronger than Xebec.

Rayleigh may has being stronger than Roger.

Garp much likely was stronger than Sengoku.

Kizaru is stronger than Akainu.

Mihawk and Crocodile are stronger than Buggy. Even before Mr 3 was stronger.

Shiryuu was stronger than Teach AT LEAST before Gura and probably even after that. Aokiji IS stronger than Teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.