Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep crying bro. Lucci lost vs Zoro jinbe comfirmed it and btw use your Eyes better Jinbe hit the Ground to make Smoke he didnt even touch Lucci lol
I really think Jinbe just did that.

When Jinbe attacks, everything just goes white in front of him, no Lucci getting hit or flying away. Next panel it's Lucci covering himself... but no impact on his arms or anywhere, that's just him reacting to the smoke.

Then when Lucci de-transforms, he's on the same posture he was in before, there's no landing marks on the ground, there's only a smoke screen in front of him and the same broken tree from the panel with Jinbe's punch.

Hell, you can even see Jinbe's punch has a shockwave on the ground and not on the air.

Jinbe didn't even hit Lucci.

I really think Jinbe just did that.

When Jinbe attacks, everything just goes white in front of him, no Lucci getting hit or flying away. Next panel it's Lucci covering himself... but no impact on his arms or anywhere, that's just him reacting to the smoke.

Then when Lucci de-transforms, he's on the same posture he was in before, there's no landing marks on the ground, there's only a smoke screen in front of him and the same broken tree from the panel with Jinbe's punch.

Jinbe didn't even hit Lucci.
Yeah, Smoke >> Lucci. Smoke YC1 confirmed. It's really Zolover this chapter huh. The next three weeks gon be fun :milaugh:

do you guys think Mihawk vs Zoro fight go like this:
  • *cling *clang* cling* *clang* cling* *clang*
  • "Damn, Hawkeye is too strong, I need to win this in order to fulfill my promise!!!"
  • "Wait, why don't I try attacking with oni giri?"
  • *teleports behind and wins*
?

Damn, Zoro carved Lucci up more than I imagined. :crazwhat:
Nowhere as brutal as what he did to a Lunarian but still...
It's one of the most brutal wounds in the show so far.
This is worse than what he did to King (surprisingly)
King at most has just one scar. Lucci has THREE spanning across both arms and his chest.
And they're FAT gashes too. He might bleed out and die from them.

How do I turn it into a powerscaling argument? Did I bring the Smoke himself up? Go read who brought it up first, then quote me again.
I brought it up even before he did, mate, but you aren't reading.

There was a smoke screen involved, that just happened, what does that have to do with powerscaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.