Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Avoid anyone with a generic G5 Luffy Nika Profile pic
Obvious sign of <70 IQ

This is worse than what he did to King (surprisingly)
King at most has just one scar. Lucci has THREE spanning across both arms and his chest.
And they're FAT gashes too. He might bleed out and die from them.
Not worse, IMO. King was sliced into pieces and he is the toughest being in the world.
On top of magma dragons and Hardened Sword. Lucci can grab the silver medal tho.

I didn't bring it up. One of you geniuses decided to say "it wasn't Jinbe, it was just Smoke and Ground" lol. I'm using sarcasm to make fun of the person who brought it up, read the room pls
Jinbe punched the ground (made of clouds) and lifted a smoke screen. Then ran away carrying Zoro.

That's what happened. What about it is laughable or powerscaling? Have you not seen the panels?

Do these dumbass Zoro fans forget that Lucci has Kenbunshoku or something? Wtf would a bit of smoke do? They're coping so hard right now
:ihaha:
lmao

Jinbe: "You won Zoro!! Let's go!!"
Zoro: "Wrong... He's not goin' down..."
Lucci: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Meanwhile vice-captain still barking orders to get the marimo out of there. How will Zbois ever reconcile this with Two Piece?

C

CensoredbyWG

do you guys think Mihawk vs Zoro fight go like this:
  • *cling *clang* cling* *clang* cling* *clang*
  • "Damn, Hawkeye is too strong, I need to win this in order to fulfill my promise!!!"
  • "Wait, why don't I try attacking with oni giri?"
  • *teleports behind and wins*
?
Isn't every zoro fight like this?

Struggles> puts bandana/remembers luffy and/or kuina> takes new asspull attack> teleports behind the enemy> strikes a pose> end of battle

Zoro would be a much better character if he existed in jojo's universe, his finishers are tailor made for it.

You haven't actually addressed my point. How is fighting someone really strong going to make you realise that the person you fought before was even stronger? Lucci was surprised that Zolo was keeping up with him, so suddenly he thought, you know what, Straw Hat you're a Yonkou? I know logic is hard when you stan a character, but come on, this is not hard to understand.
Look, there is nothing that hard to understand 2 possibility: Lucci is bitter or Lucci even after clashing with G5 wasnt that impress with Luffy performance and during the clash with Zori changed his mind:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.