Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a L chapter.

Gorosei are not worth opponents. They don't have good design. Luffy real threat opponents have cool designs.

Kuro. Krieg. Arlong. Crocodile. Enel. Lucci. Moriah (while Oars design wasn't cool). Magellan. Hody. Caesar. Doflamingo. Cracker. Katakuri. Kaido.

All cool designs. The lame ones, Buggy, Wapol etc aren't real opponents for him.

I'd say Zoro also have the opponents with cool design. King. Pica. Monet. Ryuuma. Daz Bones.

Gorosei fits to be Sanji opponent and lower. Sanji that faced Mr 2, Queen, can face one of those lame design Gorosei. All the other strawhats too.
What is cool about Krieg, Moria, Magellan, Ceaser and Cracker's designs?

I'm not sure what to think of the Gorosei's portrayal. Warcury's haki roar was meant to be a hype moment that had even Luffy bugging out for a moment, but then he immediately gets blocked by Dorry and Broggy, and then gets knocked on his ass.
It's like Oda wants to have his cake and eat it; he wants people to be hyped for the giants of Elbaf, but forgot to give the Gorosei more feats.
he is just setting the gorosei up for the future
highlighting their abilities

Such a L chapter.

Gorosei are not worth opponents. They don't have good design. Luffy real threat opponents have cool designs.

Kuro. Krieg. Arlong. Crocodile. Enel. Lucci. Moriah (while Oars design wasn't cool). Magellan. Hody. Caesar. Doflamingo. Cracker. Katakuri. Kaido.

All cool designs. The lame ones, Buggy, Wapol etc aren't real opponents for him.

I'd say Zoro also have the opponents with cool design. King. Pica. Monet. Ryuuma. Daz Bones.

Gorosei fits to be Sanji opponent and lower. Sanji that faced Mr 2, Queen, can face one of those lame design Gorosei. All the other strawhats too.
Disagree we didn't even see most of their hybrid and Nasujuro has a cool design

Such a L chapter.

not gonna lie, you should probably just drop the manga. these have been some of oda’s best designs/artwork in a long time; so if you’re not satisfied, the story might not be for you anymore and that’s okay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.