Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Kizaru was no longer Luffy's main fight the moment Saturn landed on Egghead

I'm not shitting on him for that anyway, he is shitting on me for saying that Luffy will defeat Saturn (which will most likely happen) while he has been pushing a more stupid take during the whole time
It's an escape arc with all the Gorosei there now. No evidence to say Luffy will defeat Kizaru now. And weren't you pushing Zoro vs Kizaru all this time? They haven't even seen each other yet.

Kizaru is literally more relevant than Saturn is. Saturn has now just become one gorosei (not even a prevalent one looking at the five of them) while Kizaru is still the sole admiral on the arc and the one who “killed” Vegapunk.

Between the two, it’s clear Kizaru is more narratively impactful
Clearly not, Saturn is the arc villain.

He killed Ginny, he almost killed Bonney, he participated in Vegapunk's death, he summoned all of the Gorosei, he turned Kuma into a robot and tried to kill him, he made Kizaru go through a meltdown, etc.

The one who has to go down is Saturn, the other Gorosei don't even have this narrative buildup and Kizaru is only a victim of Saturn like the rest of his friends.

Oh look who has shown up to play again
:suresure:
I did not run, I'm just not bothering with braindead people anymore and being away from this forum helps me focus on other things that are more important

If there is someone who should run away is you
You ran. Plain and simple. After months of shittalking others like Kinyagi or Lee. When the alliance with the Zoro bros you secretly worked for didn't work out you dipped since you lost their support lmao. Look how things turned out. Zoro fans don't give a shit about Kizaru anymore but they attack Luffy nonstop because Zoro was proven superior in the past 2 chapters.

Now let's look what you have left. Puppy ran. Zoro fans dumped you. Luffy couldn't injure anyone all arc, got WiFi diffed by Topman and needs to be rescued by Papa Dory and Brogy + Iron Giant.

While we're at it, let's give you the latest L's.
Dory and Brogy fought the Gorosei and the ancient robot will be next.
Ironic from you to tell him that he can't read when you've been pushing Luffy vs Kizaru as the main fight of the arc, idiot
Luffy vs Saturn was truly beautiful 🤣

Hey you're lucky. We've got a 3 week break so you don't have to pretend like you're busy in RL. You can't fool anyone, you're here all day lurking, just don't have the balls to take what you dished out.

Clown.

It's an escape arc with all the Gorosei there now. No evidence to say Luffy will defeat Kizaru now. And weren't you pushing Zoro vs Kizaru all this time? They haven't even seen each other yet.
- It's an escape arc like Whole Cake Island was. Luffy defeated Katakuri before escaping. Luffy has to defeat Saturn this arc, otherwise there was no reason for Oda to build him up as the main antagonist of the arc. Escaping is not a "shocking incident", even if you could still tie this to Vegapunk's broadcast.

- Yes and I'll take the L when the arc ends. I'm not dying on that hill anymore but you can't deny the possibility that Kizaru may still do something this arc.

Clearly not, Saturn is the arc villain.

He killed Ginny, he almost killed Bonney, he participated in Vegapunk's death, he summoned all of the Gorosei, he turned Kuma into a robot and tried to kill him, he made Kizaru go through a meltdown, etc.

The one who has to go down is Saturn, the other Gorosei don't even have this narrative buildup and Kizaru is only a victim of Saturn like the rest of his friends.
He’s not the arc villain the arc villain the plot of the arc was escaping and saving Vegapunk. The villain is the one getting in the way of that aka the one who stopped half the straw hats from getting to the sunny and killed Vegapunk.

Saturn is a personal villain of Kuma. Notice that both have taken step back narratively at the exact same time. Kizaru is the villain here him killing Vegapunk was the final nail in that coffin. Saturn bringing the other gorosei two of which who’ve already done more than him is just icing on the cake.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Jinbe never attacked Lucci
Jinbe literally acknowledged that Zoro beat him
He just made a smokescreen

We can see that Lucci is in the same exact place before and after Jinbe's move
Not only he us never seen in mid air
But the surroundings are exactly the same before and after, we can see the same broken tree

Good eye

Oh look who has shown up to play again
:suresure:

You ran. Plain and simple. After months of shittalking others like Kinyagi or Lee. When the alliance with the Zoro bros you secretly worked for didn't work out you dipped since you lost their support lmao. Look how things turned out. Zoro fans don't give a shit about Kizaru anymore but they attack Luffy nonstop because Zoro was proven superior in the past 2 chapters.

Now let's look what you have left. Puppy ran. Zoro fans dumped you. Luffy couldn't injure anyone all arc, got WiFi diffed by Topman and needs to be rescued by Papa Dory and Brogy + Iron Giant.

While we're at it, let's give you the latest L's.
Dory and Brogy fought the Gorosei and the ancient robot will be next.

Luffy vs Saturn was truly beautiful 🤣

Hey you're lucky. We've got a 3 week break so you don't have to pretend like you're busy in RL. You can't fool anyone, you're here all day lurking, just don't have the balls to take what you dished out.

Clown.
Yeah as I guessed, you are completely retarded and just an asshole.

I'm literally telling you that I need a break from this forum for my real life and you make it as if you were "responsible of this".

Grow up and get a life.

I'm doing a PhD thesis, you think that arguing with you is more important than prioritizing my thesis?

I hope you find somebody else to entertain you during these 3 weeks because I won't be there to give you my dick.

Yeah as I guessed, you are completely retarded and just an asshole.

I'm literally telling you that I need a break from this forum for my real life and you make it as if you were "responsible of this".

Grow up and get a life.

I'm doing a PhD thesis, you think that arguing with you is more important than prioritizing my thesis?

I hope you find somebody else to entertain you during these 3 weeks because I won't be there to give you my dick.
🤓☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.