:zosleepy:Chimera Ant Arc is the cure to insomnia
Cry, Lolda cant create an arc like that

Solos some Pacifistas
:goyea:

Does Light-Clone level damage to Twika

Fails to stop the Broadcast

Damn these Gorosei are just completely unstoppable, how will we ever survive this arc?
Listen blud, I am still on admirals>gorosei camp, but I give credit where its due. Based on early spoilers, it seems like a good chapter for the gorosei.

Luffy focused chapters are the worst even if many users here like to pretend they are peak the numbers don’t lie
Lol numbers in an asylum don't matter. Wg isn't the representative of the world, outside this place One piece is sustained only by Luffy. Zolo fans are ass clowns that think their fodder fave matters, he doesnt.

Damn, I try to find new stuff to read, but Icantttt
10 out of 12 new mangas are isekais with cheap ass writing and lots of ecchi.
This industry is fucked, bro. You don't have to write a good plot anymore, just put a lot of cute sexualized girls and some loser who resurrected in another world.

Can we delete the Isekai genre from the universe plssssssssssssssssssssssssss

This industry is fucked, bro. You don't have to write a good plot anymore, just put a lot of cute sexualized girls and some loser who resurrected in another world.

Isekai is funny thing bc why does the character need to arrive in this world when the setting can be from the start like this

:cryabit:

Status
Not open for further replies.