Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for Vice Admirals LOL. Some people thought they were strong. Defeated fairly easy.

Everything that is happening and Kizaru is still crying at the corner.

Basing on the sound effects, it basically eliminates more than half of all the ones listed. It could be one of those bubble guns. So higher chance of it being Sanji than Zoro. Don't see Zoro using bubble guns as weapons. Maybe BBP haven't left and it is Caribou, Devon and Augur.

So much for Vice Admirals LOL. Some people thought they were strong. Defeated fairly easy.

Everything that is happening and Kizaru is still crying at the corner.

Basing on the sound effects, it basically eliminates more than half of all the ones listed. It could be one of those bubble guns. So higher chance of it being Sanji than Zoro. Don't see Zoro using bubble guns as weapons. Maybe BBP haven't left and it is Caribou, Devon and Augur.
More like imo, its VP last resort. A Clone or Seraphim that reserved just to protect the broadcast and still on capsule or glass protection.
Must be someone strong to make Mars shocked

I'm the best powerscaler on this forum lmao
And I knew that the Gorosei were them since 1083
Stop it bro.
Ok? I knew the Gorosei were them since 233 lol.

You can’t seriously claim to be on Team Gorosei when you’re out here making ridiculous claims like Hybrid Kaido having better durability than Mercury.

And I’m sorry but you’d be lucky to be a top 500 powerscaler on this site when you’re out here saying BM has top 5 AP in the verse and King low diffs Law/Kid lol

Ok? I knew the Gorosei were them since 233 lol.

You can’t seriously claim to be on Team Gorosei when you’re out here making ridiculous claims like Hybrid Kaido having better durability than Mercury.

And I’m sorry but you’d be lucky to be a top 500 powerscaler on this site when you’re out here saying BM has top 5 AP in the verse and King low diffs Law/Kid lol
Yeah, I said FOR NOW he has better durability.
We haven't even seen the Gorosei go all out yet.
And BM literally does have top 5 AP lol, this is a fact, everyone knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.