Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao this indeed explain it . He was like F it man less work !!!
But the message ??
Nsjuro: DO I look like I can fly ??
But why not kill Nika since oyua re a sword user ??
Nsjuro : Obvious plot armor !
Alright finance it is !
Truth is what he did kinda crazy.
The man come and in 9 mins destroy all the PX3 by going around the whole island that were fucking up the marines.
He save the most marines life and equipment which for certain value in the billions .
Now he in front Bonny group after they take out some VA.
Like without him the marines would still be getting blasted to hell and back and unable to do much and now they free to do what ever orders the elders want .

I think I figured out what Mars is staring at. Look at the Den Den Mushi....

It's got a camera on top of it. I think it's recording and projecting off of a screen. The real broadcast is coming from somewhere else, and Mars realizes he can't stop it with only one minute left. That's why he has that look of horror on his face.
What look of horror lol?

It's got a camera on top of it. I think it's recording and projecting off of a screen. The real broadcast is coming from somewhere else, and Mars realizes he can't stop it with only one minute left. That's why he has that look of horror on his face.
Mars at being set up by Vegapunk with ease:

He's looking at Vegapunk's giant brain.

1. Who summoned saturn to egghead?

2. no they aren’t fucking not. Pacifistas only destroying fodder marine ships gorosei should not care about
Who cares if they escape? The emergency here is the broadcast, not to catch then. Like are you dense?
Kurwa, dont be a dumbass.

Saturn can summon himself over short distances. He summoned the others over a long distance, its literally stated in dialogue, learn to read

And since you also clearly dont understand why Nasujuro is going after the pacifista, here you go

But what was that "bubble" sxf shit lance talked about in his fool summary then?

Kurwa, dont be a dumbass.

Saturn can summon himself over short distances. He summoned the others over a long distance, its literally stated in dialogue, learn to read

And since you also clearly dont understand why Nasujuro is going after the pacifista, here you go

So why aren’t they teleporting to labo phase? It’s short distance as well
Hell, mars can summon them

I don’t understand your point with pacifistas. Again, they are not important to gorosei, they are doing nothing but attacking fodder ships
Meanwhile gorosei all tp there just to stop broadcast that would expose the truth to the world, yet venus is wasting PRECIOUS time on fodder pacifistas.
Man, if gorosei care about fodder marine so much why don’t they always teleport around and help them out?

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

that makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.