Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku can save himself

Lucci was ready to fight some more before Jinbe dragged Zoro away, he was still standing tall, fucked up but he wasn't down for the count
In luccis mind Kaku can barely move and he's begging Mars to save Kakus life. Wtf are you talking about

Lucci is in same state as Zoro post TB and Whitebeard at end of Marine Ford. Its good endurance feat but his ass is done. Watch him out of commission for the rest of the arc.

Wow you really got sentimental lol

That's an attitude I can get behind..I am kinda the same way. Only difference is I actually speak facts while you come off as someone who has mental issues and barks random things.

Obviously you can't actually believe Sanji is anywhere near Zoro in strength right now. No one with a proper functional brain capacity can think that. So I assumed you say wild shit to get a reaction.

Why even support a pathetic charisma less shallow character like Sanji anyways?
“Shallow”? Zoro literally trains, sleeps, drinks, is very loyal and has a stupid gag that should’ve been fixed with basic observation haki and the uncanny ability to be the only swordsman I know who can’t properly cut off a limb from an opponent

Even fucking benn beckman did it with a GUN and that’s just an assumption. Now if he did indeed take kidd’s right arm with a sword then he may actually be closer to WSS than zoro atp.

Sentimental? Me? Man you have no idea how wrong you are. I wasn’t crying when I explained myself to you. I have friends outside of the forum, that’s why i don’t need them here. And being ignored is just life. Not everyone will acknowledge you.

But wow so because i believe sanji is stronger than zoro, that means i have a “mental issue”? So be it then. Label me as you wish. Like I said, I only have one goal here

In luccis mind Kaku can barely move and he's begging Mars to save Kakus life. Wtf are you talking about

Lucci is in same state as Zoro post TB and Whitebeard at end of Marine Ford. Its good endurance feat but his ass is done. Watch him out of commission for the rest of the arc.
He didn't beg him to save him he asked politely that he spare him

they might have a specific technique which makes them more durable than kaido like tekkai for cp9
Saturn and peter were caught off-guard , only g5 was able to damage saturn after that
and now u have warcury take a base luffy punch like nothing
If it’s a technique rather than innate ability it does help hype warcury more and potentially the others if they have it

Googling his yokai it’s probably just his fruit or whatever. The fengxi seems to be known for its durability

Man I hate Brogy:seriously:
At least Dorry is aware of their situation and sometimes he shows fear or awareness, but Brogy is just smiling 24/7 like bro, I have enough with Nika, now you?

I hope he sacrifices here so I don't have to see his smiling creepy face on Egghead:kriwhat:

I actually cannot believe Oda did this.

Normally Oda is very vague with power comparisons, but he is literally spelling out point blank that Warcury is more durable than Kaido.

Clear powerscaling in One Piece? I can’t believe it @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lee Ba Shou @MarineHQ @Shiroyru
Kaido wasn't in zoan mode, let alone awakened or hybrid. And also not mid battle.

How would Warcury look after eating that one unprepared in human form I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.