Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but so far nobody outscaled him. How is that prediction accurate if it didnt happen yet? The only people I can see fully being above Kaido are Blackbeard and Imu. Maybe Akainu if Luffy fights him.

The rest narratively dont have any reason to be and so far I have been correct. People are treating Kaido like your run of the mill villain but he was the pinnacle of piracy with his peers. He is at the or near the highest known point of power (besides unknowns like Imu) so wishing for him to become another Katakuri is just dumb. At worst hes slightly weaker then some other characters not named Blackbeard, Akainu or Imu.
Kaido was so fucking weak YC Luffy was able to train while fighting him and tank his attacks before he learned all of his power ups
then Kaido needed a cheap shot against Luffy
and Luffy still beat him while being nerfed and on the brink of death

Yeah but so far nobody outscaled him. How is that prediction accurate if it didnt happen yet? The only people I can see fully being above Kaido are Blackbeard and Imu. Maybe Akainu if Luffy fights him.

The rest narratively dont have any reason to be and so far I have been correct. People are treating Kaido like your run of the mill villain but he was the pinnacle of piracy with his peers. He is at the or near the highest known point of power (besides unknowns like Imu) so wishing for him to become another Katakuri is just dumb. At worst hes slightly weaker then some other characters not named Blackbeard, Akainu or Imu.
The prediction is accurate because so far the Gorosei are being treated as a bigger deal than Kaido with their haki and durability.

the previous candidates were joke candidates because even the admirals were always around when Kaido was being called the strongest. The Gorosei and Holy Knights were unknown quantities to the entire world. If they were stronger, it would make sense Kaido was seen as the strongest because the Gorosei are largely seen as politicians.

So do irl leaders, but they still want their enemies to perceive them as strong.

Because you’d have to be a complete retard to want your enemies to believe you’re weak. This is such an obvious point that has been true for all of world history, that I’m not surprised it’s too complicated for OP fans.

Also, don’t confuse “hiding your true strength” with “wanting your enemies to believe you are weak.”

In fact hiding your true strength is an extension of wanting your enemies to fear how strong you are. Hiding your true strength plays into your favor because enemies are more weary of opponents who’s true strength is unknown.

Either way, “wanting your enemies to think you are weak” is so stupid that I’m not surprised I have to explain this to Admiral haters, since only they would be dumb enough to believe this makes sense lol.

But no one see the WG as weak so the CD part can hide the rest of there power .
Like how the fuck am i a admrial hater when in fact is no one in manga not even the yonko think the WG weak .
The have tens of thousand of marines of all power levels, tech, warlords ( now seraphim )etc etc all as the face of there power .
USA has the most powerful military on earth and no one will call them weak but they sure as shit have secret tech they don't show off or talk about in the open cause there no need.
The WG is basically that they already so powerful and control most of the world just with what they showing off.
The don't need to tell the world they have Holy knights , Elders that super strong or they have 800 hundred year old leader or a weapon that wipe can out a island in seconds
They have been in control for 800 hundred without people knowing CD aspect and have show off there power that most people and nations fear them and they allow them to do what ever they want .
A CD can walk down road kill people and then rape some women and only few people in world would dare do something agaist them .
So tell me how does the world think the WG weak , when only few people would go vs them even roger who became Pk did not fight the WG full out .
This is not a case of we want to make the world think we weak but we really strong so we hiding stuff .
This is a case of we so fucking strong already and almost everyone fear us that we don't need to tell people about all our other strong shit .

I don’t see Kaido beating any of the gorosei in a fight.

Tell me how that did not happen.
Kaido was embarassing. Even with another yonko's, Luffy requiring training and cheap shot help he still lost.

The only reason he did not die to Scabbard was due to plot dragon armor that literally prevents scabbards from bypassing his gimmick because they don't have the right haki that is gifted at birth.

The prediction is accurate because so far the Gorosei are being treated as a bigger deal than Kaido with their haki and durability.
How so? Only Warcury has shown durability to compare with Kaido.

the previous candidates were joke candidates because even the admirals were always around when Kaido was being called the strongest. The Gorosei and Holy Knights were unknown quantities to the entire world. If they were stronger, it would make sense Kaido was seen as the strongest because the Gorosei are largely seen as politicians.
I am very open for them to be stronger then Kaido but I need to see more to be honest.

You have the Elders running around on their own in an island filled with enemies and fighting them and then you have @Lee Ba Shou like a broken record repeating “ thEY rElY oN tHE adMirALs fOr ProtEcTion” like this is so funny. The litteral happenings of this arc are contradicting this man’s word but he keeps on trucking.
But Niko Robin said that they're called the WG's ultimate military force :parkcry:

I don’t see Kaido beating any of the gorosei in a fight.
@Fujishiro I hope you’re not still under the impression that the immortality will have a simple gimmick.

It’s gonna take some shit like ancient kingdom energies (the heartbeat power that Nika can use to power the robot).

As things are currently, Kaido cannot damage any of the Gorosei, and they are all ACOC users meaning they’re capable of damaging him.

Even if Kaido vs Saturn is 80-90% Kaido ragdolling Saturn, he will lose if the fights drags out.

Status
Not open for further replies.