Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Arent you a believe of Yonko - Admirals? Now If the Gorosei are potentially stronger then the Yonko youre trying to put the Admirals above them still? Kind of extreme dont you think?
They’re all relative, the true top tiers (not Nika) are all pretty much equals. Admirals > guys who rely on the Admirals for protection is my official take but I can see the opposite depending on how Lolda handles the EOS.

If Oda panders to his wretched fanbase and makes the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection stronger than the Admirals, One Piece will take a serious hit in quality for me, because at that point One Piece ceases to be an authentic manga analogous to reality and just turns into a series that panders to idiots.

Which hey, OP is already dogshit most of the time so who knows.

I don't mind it all that much. I think BB is too much of a clown to be FV material tbh.
I agree with that. But introducing and showcasing far more impressive opponents than the likes of the Titanic captains then making us watch those fights just wanting to see the gorosei again… really sucks.
Post automatically merged:

Odas ultimate Luffy wank:
He makes it so none of the straw hats can beat their final opponents without Luffy helping them

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Idk Blackbeard when he’s offscreen may be top 1 tho
Blackbeard offscreen:
- Scarries Shanks
- Beats WBP in Payback war
- Beats Wang Zhi
- Beats Boa
- Beats Law
🗿🍷🗿🍷🗿
Blackbeard on screen:
- Run away from Akainu
- Run away from Old Ray
- Gets stalled by S-Hawk
🤡🤡🤡
Post automatically merged:

Maybe you're right...:josad:

They’re all relative, the true top tiers (not Nika) are all pretty much equals. Admirals > guys who rely on the Admirals for protection is my official take but I can see the opposite depending on how Lolda handles the EOS.

If Oda panders to his wretched fanbase and makes the guys who rely on the Admirals for protection stronger than the Admirals, One Piece will take a serious hit in quality for me, because at that point One Piece ceases to be an authentic manga analogous to reality and just turns into a series that panders to idiots.

Which hey, OP is already dogshit most of the time so who knows.
Lee brother, I want your honest answer. Do you honestly think the Elders need the Admirals for protection?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@CbShadow @Cruxroux @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @HeroesNZ @HA001 @MonsterKaido @zenox @SakazOuki @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Geo @nik87
Yeah that's why It has a time limit of 20 seconds when it gets used as always, Oda knew he created an overpowered shit .
> Basically according to Oda, there's nothing Asura cannot cut in his statement in the Usopp Gallery :

Time again , Oda proves that Asura is better than Gear 5th after the 1st one with Lucci where 3 named attacks just massaged the awakened Zoan whilst Asura scarred Hybrid Kaido's body with 30 broken bones with just CoA which shows that Asura would have killed Lucci in one armament haki attack , while Asura has adv CoC without Hell flame and KoH Nine swords style and KoH Nine Dragons style

And No downplaying for Kaido, He's that good with his crazy feats .

:endthis:

Blackbeard offscreen:
- Scarries Shanks
- Beats WBP in Payback war
- Beats Wang Zhi
- Beats Boa
- Beats Law
🗿🍷🗿🍷🗿
Blackbeard on screen:
- Run away from Akainu
- Run away from Old Ray
- Gets stalled by S-Hawk