Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get baffled every time when I see that shit man.
It's like people forgot what happened in Wano.
Zoro got worse treatment than fucking fodders. Imagine Zoro pulling out his strongest powers to defeat King but then GB comes in and lol diffs him with his fingers casually.
That's how irrelevant SHs are power and significance wise.
Kid and Law got their win against and OG Yonko and these bum asses still having trouble dealing with commanders
This.

Do I want to see Luffy's crew vs Admirals? Yes.
Do I think I will see it? After Wano, there's only 10% chance of it happening, while Luffy and his peers vs Admirals has 90% chance of happening.

Same logic applies to Luffy's crew vs Gorosei.

I can't fathom just how much this fandom is still willing to give Lolda the benefit of the doubt after Wano. Honest.

Um, there’s nothing passive about Gorosei immortality, they actively choose to heal

As for their AdCoC, AdCoC has yet to actually injure an Admiral on panel, so this is irrelevant.

As for Kizaru injuring a Gorosei, no elder aside from Warcury seems to be tough to injure, and even Warcury might not be that durable everywhere on his body and is only durable on his head like the myth or whatever people were saying, idc. The Gorosei are extremely easy to injure.

The only question is if there is a limit to these guys ability to heal which is unclear. But again, if Kizaru literally murdered a Gorosei before they can heal, their ability to heal is irrelevant.
We’ve seen Gorosei get their heads blown off Lee, your brain isn’t functioning after that so it’s not an active ability.

but this was awakening , we only got to know abt it later
if kizaru has been using awakening all this time then thats really really bad for his power level
I mean the only moment that Kizaru has clearly used something that could be the symptom of a more an advanced ability was his clones, and he did outmaneuver Gear 5 with them

This.

Do I want to see Luffy's crew vs Admirals? Yes.
Do I think I will see it? After Wano, there's only 10% chance of it happening, while Luffy and his peers vs Admirals has 90% chance of happening.

Same logic applies to Luffy's crew vs Gorosei.

I can't fathom just how much this fandom is still willing to give Lolda the benefit of the doubt after Wano. Honest.
Im surprised even long time readers are getting fooled by clownda.

People saw Luffy having trouble dealing with Saturn's and Warcury's ability and thought that the SHs bum ass commanders will defeat that.
They saw Kizaru trolling snakeman and thought Zoro and Sanji could remotely deal with that

Finished fandom:mrgo:

wasnt it basic yasagani magatana attack tho ?
He said Yasakani no Magatama to create the orbs, the orbs then flew over to Luffy and assembled themselves into clones that hunted Luffy while the actual Kizaru moved to VP’s locations.

Yasakani no Magatama in all other instances has just been a light orb barrage.

It does seem like a possible use case of permanent/self-existing light constructs and would fit with the idea everyone had where logia awakening involves some permanent environment manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.