Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO YOU DENY OR NOT DENY THAT SANJI WILL BREAK FREE FROM NASJURO ICE

STOP ADDING ONTO THE STORY

READ WHAT I TYPE THATS IT
If Sanji ran into Zoro's opponent he will get completely humiliated and will do nothing impressive at all.
Post automatically merged:

@MonsterKaido

You are making the biggest mistake by thinking anyone besides Nusjuro is the strongest guy.

He's literally portraying them as King/Marco/Katakuri of Gorosei.

The Guy with serious bad-ass design
Lethal and efficient and getting shit done and getting Cold ass Panels like this

He's also separating Gandhi from others and giving him his own unique portrayal where he doesn't get shit on in cartoonish ways by toon force nor is he willing to draw Toon Force Luffy to survive him.

He is being held back the most as he hasn't even used a CoC Based attack yet and when Oda shows this much love among drawing someone compared to others they really turn out to be by far strongest of the group.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
If Sanji ran into Zoro's opponent he will get completely humiliated and will do nothing impressive at all.

@MonsterKaido

You are making the biggest mistake by thinking anyone besides Nusjuro is the strongest guy.

Lethal and efficient and getting shit done and getting Cold ass Panels like this

He's also separating Gandhi from others and giving him his own unique portrayal where he doesn't get shit on in cartoonish ways by toon force nor is he willing to draw Toon Force Luffy to survive him.

He is being held back the most as he hasn't even used a CoC Based attack yet and when Oda shows this much love among drawing someone compared to others they really turn out to be by far strongest of the group.
DO YOU CONFIRM OR DENY THAT SANJI WILL BREAK FREE FROM NASJURO ICE NEXT CHAPTER

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

@MonsterKaido

you just describe mars not nasjuro

nope queen snaped sanji like a kit kat i think you remember wrong

this is what queen did to zoro

zorfo never touched queen once

meanwhile sanji blocked king eaisly

Queen nearly got a heart attack from Zoro simply cutting his gun. Same slash could have killed Queen but he was beneath Zoro.

Sanji was literally afraid for his life against King and Judge saved his life

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Queen nearly got a heart attack from Zoro simply cutting his gun. Same slash could have killed Queen but he was beneath Zoro.

Sanji was literally afraid for his life against King and Judge saved his life
so what zoro was also afraid for his life against king

sanji blocked king attack when did zoro ever block or touch queen?

Im waiting for panels

so what zoro was also afraid for his life against king
Yeah but for King to nearly kill Zoro (who doesn't have Raid suit btw) he needed all Wild Fire abilities, Mountain Level Jack Pot, Speed Mode, Mountain Level Beak attack and everything in his arsneal.

For Sanji a simple Zoan level beak, which Zoro easily dealt with btw

sanji blocked king attack when did zoro ever block or touch queen?
Why would Zoro block garbage like King when he can block and hurt someone 10000 times stronger than Queen.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Yeah but for King to nearly kill Zoro (who doesn't have Raid suit btw) he needed all Wild Fire abilities, Mountain Level Jack Pot, Speed Mode, Mountain Level Beak attack and everything in his arsneal.

For Sanji a simple Zoan level beak, which Zoro easily dealt with btw
HELLO I AM NOT READING ANYMORE WORDS I ASKED FOR PANELS

IM NOT SEEING ANY

SHOW ME PANEL OF ZORO BLOCKING QUEEN ATTACK OR ATTACKING QUEEN AND I WILL AGREE WITH U

HURRY UP

Status
Not open for further replies.