Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he did

and so what ?
they can have similar opponents when they are against an entire enemy force , but its not just zoro and sanji
its the entire crew

when they fought cp9 , basically every strawhat defeated an agent
same with beast pirates and hordy's crew

but there are also fights like skypea's grand priests where only zoro defeated the toughest priest while sanji had to 2v1 the weakest one
u also have him beating hordy, monet , pica , lucci in a solo matchup while no other strawhat except luffy fought them

all villains of their respective arcs where sanji didnt beat someone of the same stature
That doesn't matter because past fights doesn't determine future fights, in a big arc Sanji and Zoro defeat an opponent of the same level/rank, even when it was cp9 oda showed jabura and kaku higher then others by alot

C

Cruxroux

That doesn't matter because past fights doesn't determine future fights, in a big arc Sanji and Zoro defeat an opponent of the same level/rank, even when it was cp9 oda showed jabura and kaku higher then others by alot
And then Kaku ate a devil fruit just prior to the fight.
Increasing the gap even further.

and who exactly says the gorosei are the " big fights " especially when there are 5 of them ?
it reminds me more of the grand priests rather than calamities

You're the one who started all this lol
You're acting like we attacked you randomly
I was talking about katakuri and didn’t mention anything to do with zoro
:sanmoji:
Bro the whole forum + their pets knows what agenda you spread.
You say this like y’all aren’t @ing me mentioning him when I wasn’t talking about him and anything to do with him
I was talking about katakuri lol

And say what you want I still rarely shit on zoro’s actual character

C

Cruxroux

You say this like y’all aren’t @ing me mentioning him when I wasn’t talking about him and anything to do with him
I was talking about katakuri lol
We know your longer plans on agenda. Lol
You're talking shit so we pointed it out.

And say what you want I still rarely shit on zoro’s actual character
Bring 10 person who accepts that.

We know your longer plans on agenda. Lol
You're talking shit so we pointed it out.

Bring 10 person who accepts that.
What does Katakuri’s diced mochi hardening being stronger than his basic hardening have to do with zoro lol
Again insecure fuckin loser

I really don’t care enough to @ people that don’t have shit to do with me

Read

This

Isn’t the same as this

Okay so Katakuri's CoA is of a higher level than Luffy like Dressrosa Zoro's CoA is higher level than Pica and Current Lucci's CoA is same level as Current Luffy.

What's your point?
Post automatically merged:

Again insecure fuckin loser
See how this trash can Zoro obsessed donkey insults the guy who didn't insult him at all.

And then he's on high horse calling me out for insulting other people

FUCK OUTTA HERE LMAOO

Okay so Katakuri's CoA is of a higher level than Luffy like Dressrosa Zoro's CoA is higher level than Pica and Current Lucci's CoA is same level as Current Luffy.

What's your point?

See how this trash can Zoro obsessed donkey insults the guy who didn't insult him at all.

And then he's on high horse calling me out for insulting other people

FUCK OUTTA HERE LMAOO
Katakuri’s basic normal hardening isn’t capable of overwhelming luffy’s hardening

Katakuri’s basic normal hardening isn’t capable of overwhelming luffy’s hardening
No you goober clown turd.

Katakuri was using less Haki there so it didn't damage Luffy's Haki
Then Katakuri increased Haki output.

Oh let me speak in your language so you stop spreading misinformation and brain washing users here.

Look Zoro uses Basic Armament and it doesn't hurt Kaido

Then Zoro uses Advanced Version of Haki and he tears Kaido apart

Okay that's for a clown like you.

For normal people.
Zoro was releasing a little amount of Haki so he didn't hurt Kaido. Then he gave Enma slightly more Haki and he damaged Kaido.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Come one, don't repeat the argument like sanji won't fight the calamity again please.
Sanji didn't fight Doffy's Executives
Sanji had no Punk Hazard Fight
Sanji didn't 1v1 his FMI opponent
Sanji didn't 1v1 Enel's Priests
Sanji didn't defeat any opponent this arc

Sanji will fight an Admiral and not Gorosei.

Oh let me speak in your language so you stop spreading misinformation and brain washing users here.

For normal people.
Zoro was releasing a little amount of Haki so he didn't hurt Kaido. Then he gave Enma slightly more Haki and he damaged Kaido.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Bruh sanji and zoro pararel fight only happened in big fight/high diff extreme diff, don't throw those fodder names that zoro low diff as arguments pls unless you think zoro will gorosei easily as them

I feel this Broadcast isn't a Pre-Recording at all
It's actually Live Footage

It cannot be a coincidence that only Three in it are the ones who got Killed
And let's not forget that Oda gave Vega a DF, it allows him to store Information Infinitely
So what's stopping him from making this DF have it's own Mirror World-Like Space

Vega & those Two are probably in Digital World created by Vega's DF, like The Matrix
But it's not OG DF, it's a Copy instead, and Mars saw it's User

If Punk Records represent Vegapunk's Life, then what Mars saw is Vega's Afterlife
And if Vegapunk's Life is shaped like an Egg, then his Afterlife should be represented by what comes out of the Egg (Hence why it was Inside)
I wonder how it would look like, maybe a Dragon

For normal people.

By that logic Luffy and everyone else can also do it
The only characters that have shown the ability when it comes to hardening are katakuri and likely Jinbe

Until other characters actually show the ability I’m not gifting it to whoever. Same way knowing hardening doesn’t mean you mastered full body coverage

I feel this Broadcast isn't a Pre-Recording at all
It's actually Live Footage

It cannot be a coincidence that only Three in it are the ones who got Killed
And let's not forget that Oda gave Vega a DF, it allows him to store Information Infinitely
So what's stopping him from making this DF have it's own Mirror World-Like Space

Vega & those Two are probably in Digital World created by Vega's DF, like The Matrix
But it's not OG DF, it's a Copy instead, and Mars saw it's User

If Punk Records represent Vegapunk's Life, then what Mars saw is Vega's Afterlife
And if Vegapunk's Life is shaped like an Egg, then his Afterlife should be represented by what comes out of the Egg (Hence why it was Inside)
I wonder how it would look like, maybe a Dragon
that's been the prevailing theory ever since the broadcast began

By that logic Luffy and everyone else can also do it
The only characters that have shown the ability when it comes to hardening are katakuri and likely Jinbe

Until other characters actually show the ability I’m not gifting it to whoever. Same way knowing hardening doesn’t mean you mastered full body coverage
Wtf are you talking about?
Katakuri has shown nothing new

Jinbei's shark skin is his Hakiless skin which is already hard coated with Haki

Stop spreading misinformation you CLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.