Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi Its not too late to come back to the church of Saturn, respecting your elders is one of the fundamentals in life.
My respect for Saturn was high last chapter.

I told everyone, multiple times, in full zealot mode, that he was stronger than Kaido.

Then the spoilers for this chapter drop.

“Ussop and Nami fight with Saturn.”

Never again. I am DONE with Laturn and making excuses for him.

Warcury is my main man now.

If Sanji really does end up unlocking conquerors this arc it really will be zorover
:shocked:
In reality it shouldn’t be since it really doesn’t effect zoro himself but with how many zoro Stan’s are constantly vocally against Sanji having it they’d definitely have a meltdown. Which still doesn’t make sense as to why but hey

:cryabit:
You wish . He’s going to get hypetooled act like you kno the protocol

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

I told everyone, multiple times, in full zealot mode, that he was stronger than Kaido.

Then the next chapter drops.

Oh thank goodness, he finally learned his lesson about not getting baited by his primitive urge to wank characters he thinks have a cool design in spite of all reason to the contrary.

You know antagonists have highs and lows. I respect Saturn for his highs. I main the man actually hurt Mister Pig with his poison balls, thats some great AP.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

Bro saturn sat Sanji down neg diff mean while nasjuro is looking at least mid diff

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Go to bed boomer, you already forgot last chapter which means your senility pills aren’t working.

Yes I’m sure this level of portrayal will continue endlessly, Warcury will have zero questionable feats or moments of portrayal that would cause you to abandon him ignore Dorry and Broggy overpowering him, just as we saw with Saturn, your logic of wanking Saturn above Kaido was infallible and surely Warcury will end the exact same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.