Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you bunch alll Zoro fans together? Especially when not all of them believed in ZKK ??
Because it’s the same retards that still talk shit about other characters and acting like they are on a higher ground than anyone else, despite their ridiculous delusions not transpiring. Also, just as how y’all put all ‘lanji-tards ’ in the same bracket, let’s not pretend that your community should be immune to generalisations.

I'm saying even the bigger bum right now will end up as the lesser bum at EoS. (Compared to Sanji)

Reading comprehension was never Sanjino fans strong suit.

Can't read my message properly, and can't read the manga either.
how can you claim someone is an unworthy bum but claim some worser bum is worthy either its counter intuitive or its just Z-boi salty cope at display

He was among the worst swordbois just until yesterday :kriwhat:
Stop this nonsense :beckmoji:
Through the Power of Love, we accept this man. Cast him back into the abyss should he betray us. I have witnessed GUI's change over months. I remember when he recognised Sanji's game (it was probably a joke from him though).

He was once an ardent swordboy. He's still a swordboy somewhere. But I believe in him. He knows the Kokuto Chef Knives is the true end game.

:cryabit:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
how can you claim someone is an unworthy bum but claim some worser bum is worthy either its counter intuitive or its just Z-boi salty cope at display
Ussop is currently the biggest bum on the ship. Fact.
His dream is the become a brave warrior and conquer the seas. Fact.
He has plotline with the gaints. Fact.
His lies often come true. Fact.
He has lied about getting CoC. Fact.

While Sanji is out here trying to catch some fishes. Fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.