Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is the one piece messiah

While I doubt Oda is religious, this is what the messiah does in Judaism.

I believe Christianity, which has some popularity in Japan, believes the same thing, except they believe Jesus is the messiah.

End of the World = Imu’s flood

Redeeming Jews from captivity = Nika freeing the CD’s slaves

Returning Jews to Eretz israel = Luffy bringing the people of the world to live in mariejois and the red line, the only place safe after the flood.

restoring the house of David. Luffy restores the Ds to power.

everyone recognizes that Luffy is Nika, joyboy, and the pirate king.

resurrection of the dead might not happen. But it could somehow tie into the story. Perhaps there will be a way to resurrect the people killed via Imu’s weapon.

New heaven/new earth = the world that Luffy creates

Being Japanese, Oda would have surely gotten this inspiration from Christianity, as opposed to Judaism. Hence Luffy is not only a messiah but a god like Jesus.

I haven’t read the book of revelations so idk exactly what happens in it. But I know there is some war between Jesus and Satan in that book. I’m guessing Imu is Satan(dude got that devil tail) and Teach is the antichrist. The anti-joy boy.
No Islam? We also believe Jesus is the Messiah :josad::josad::josad:

The funniest part is that the admirals are literally intended to represent the pinnacle of what an ordinary person without Conqueror's haki, science genes, celestial dragon heritage, and destiny can obtain in the world of One Piece.
and what abt without devil fruits ???

are devil fruits supposed to be normal in the world of OP now ?

They didn't start at the bottom and work into top positions in the biggest military in the world.
and its not like they were actually gifted strong ass devil fruits which makes 90% of their strength today

i can post pics of zoro and sanji during their childhood too

magazine scaling seems to become magically factual for you guys whenever its wanking zori and mohawk :sanmoji:
never in my life did i use magazine scaling seriously

Luffy is the one piece messiah

While I doubt Oda is religious, this is what the messiah does in Judaism.

I believe Christianity, which has some popularity in Japan, believes the same thing, except they believe Jesus is the messiah.

End of the World = Imu’s flood

Redeeming Jews from captivity = Nika freeing the CD’s slaves

Returning Jews to Eretz israel = Luffy bringing the people of the world to live in mariejois and the red line, the only place safe after the flood.

restoring the house of David. Luffy restores the Ds to power.

everyone recognizes that Luffy is Nika, joyboy, and the pirate king.

resurrection of the dead might not happen. But it could somehow tie into the story. Perhaps there will be a way to resurrect the people killed via Imu’s weapon.

New heaven/new earth = the world that Luffy creates

Being Japanese, Oda would have surely gotten this inspiration from Christianity, as opposed to Judaism. Hence Luffy is not only a messiah but a god like Jesus.

I haven’t read the book of revelations so idk exactly what happens in it. But I know there is some war between Jesus and Satan in that book. I’m guessing Imu is Satan(dude got that devil tail) and Teach is the antichrist. The anti-joy boy.
One Piece is an allegory for Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.