Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ignore that one like and get what I'm getting at.

Don't play stupid.
That was in earnest.
If you dont care about than, sure:
I think they are just some cool thing he added to the story like many other shounen tropes and something for zoro to obatain.
You also see this on the importance and handling of the character whos ACTUAL literal goal is to collect meitos, Tashigi.
She dropped a info dump when, East blue, i think? And despite several times seeing her, including the SHs post-ts, it amounted to nothing. Not to talk about the relevancy of her.

I would bet money that meito stuff will be not connected to the EoS plot AT all in anyway shape or form

Last edited:
I don't know man. Both Luffy and Kaido hype up the Seiryuu's dragon scales being insanely durable. I can't see a boar fruit being more durable than the dragon fruit unless the "immortality" that the Gorosei have offers some kind of durability/Haki boost or some shit.
Mythical boar > mythical fish durability is natural.

Kaido can do other things like fly, fire and levitate an island.

Boar looks simplier so far, with only superior toughness.

Is the beast Warcury based on known for his toughness? The difference in durability between him and Nasjuro/Saturn is crazy @EmperorKinyagi
Comparing a horse and cow toughness to boar toughness?
''Boar hunting was historically a dangerous exercise due to the tusked animal's ambush tactics as well as its thick hide and dense bones rendering them difficult to kill with premodern weapons''

Nasjuro did stop the pacifista and killed some giants, negg diffed sanji and is about to deal with bonney. saturne deal the first wound to vegapunk (kizaru only finished him), topman forced nika to retreat. only mars & jupiter did nothing so far.
Mars trash talked Lucci
Post automatically merged:

After many years

Status
Not open for further replies.