Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Genuinely outside of Embers and people trolling everyone’s kinda just saying this. I dont see anyone saying Sanji beats Nesjuro, and I don’t see anyone seriously saying Sanji > Zoro because of it.

Just people excited cause Sanji jumped in to stop Nesjuro which is incredibly hype with how the Gorosei were shown last chapter.

So people being like “Don’t be happy! Sanji will job soon!” Kinda just makes them look like assholes
I think Sanji and Zoro will both get packed up soon, but, I'm really happy that Sanji's gotten a great portrayal in Egghead. Only real L is being unable to protect Vegapunk, and that was more or less an impossible task in that situation, Sanji's done wonderfully in this arc.

At this point I've accepted Sanji's CoC Awakening is happening in Wano Act 4

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"The celestial dragons are the gods of the world! Of course they have the divine authority to sink it! Thinking otherwise is blasphemy."-Greenbull.
Nah, even Ryokugyu isn’t just going to let himself get killed lmfao. He ain’t that crazy.

Even the greatest Celestial Dragon simps will turn on them to save their own lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.