Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had one move left before plot induced stamina kicks in and floored Kizaru to the point Kizaru was shivering unable to move... one hit.

Luffy then humiliated both Kizaru and Saturn together turning them into pizza and low diffing.
plot iinduced stamina is still an handicap he have . You can't remove it .
SO I will correct myself .
Luffy + bad stamina = Kizaru (Without awakening if he is awoken )

Maybe its you who have a clear agenda so lack reading comprehension in situation like this ?
You know in real life and in one piece . WHen you turn your back to attack someone else when you are already in a fight . You are giving the guy you are fighting chance to land a free shot right ? Thats basically what keep happening with luffy and Kizaru .
First time it was luffy last resort attack . His last chance so obviously luffy was not going to miss that . He tanked a laser to land WSG . After that tought ?
Kizaru was attacking Kuma and Bonney.
Kizaru was attacking SAnji and vegapunk .

Those are clear free hits that do not count in 1v1 powerscaling .
SO Yes I do scale Kizaru and luffy realy relative to each others until prove other wise .
When Kizaru can leave Luffy on the floor due to Kizaru’s own power then you can say this.

When Kizaru can leave Luffy on the floor due to Kizaru’s own power then you can say this.
Luffy being out because of his own power still only happened because kizaru outlasted gear 5 .
This is a clear way to beat luffy and the only way to beat gear 5 luffy so far . Luffy have a god portrayal . I realy doubt anyone even roger can beat him in gear 5 . But you can beat him by outlasting him .
Not giving the win to the guy that outlasted him is legit unfair since its seem to be the only way to beat him .

So we're stuck with these bums?

I suppose one of them should give Zoro an extreme diff fight that'll be entertaining
Arc is ending I assume. Next chapter we get the full message and then a couple chapters after that. Luffy won't get a fight this arc it seems so we're stuck with useless clashes.

Before you hate on the sunny five please remember that jozu alone was stalling jobing nonregen merchant aokiji till he was distracted , remember that on wano one yc1+, 2 YC2, one yc3 and a yc4 were not only stalling but actually fighting two people stronger than regen merchant saturn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.