Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not awakened though. Awakened zoans merely have an awakened form. The gorosei have not shown this form and the black cloud has been present in their monster and hybrid forms therefore we know the clouds are just part of the zoan form (like gear 4 and yamato) and not an awakening form.
Lol holy fuck what massive fucking cope.

They are awakened, they literally have the same fucking black flame cloud ring like Lucci and Kaku.:lawsigh:

These guys have been around for hundreds of years, I'm pretty at some point they awakened.

I thought you would be smarter than this but I guess not.:whitepress:

Lol holy fuck what massive fucking cope.

They are awakened, they literally have the same fucking black flame cloud ring like Lucci and Kaku.:lawsigh:

These guys have been around for hundreds of years, I'm pretty at some point they awakened.

I thought you would be smarter than this but I guess not.:whitepress:
Their clouds are in their hybrid state as well as their full zoan form. Just like Yamato who also didn’t have an awakened form.

Awakening is a form where those clouds appear. Lucci doesn’t have them in multiple forms so why do the gorosei? Cause they’re like Yamato unawakened but the clouds are part of their zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.