Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Weeks of zolobuck coping even harder than i imagined im in tears
We gonna get a an essay now why The horse was slow all along and vegapunk boots > swordman haki
:shocked:

The same people downplaying and shitting on everyone else’s feats against the gorosei because they got regen hyping up zoro when his attacks do nothing as well
:shocked:

Tho being genuine. I do think it would be cool if let’s say zoro attacks Mars and Jinbe Saturn last second to help them escape. The hypocrisy is gonna be crazy tho lol
TBH while Sanji's feat of making Natsujuro bleed this chapter is cool, I think his feats of stopping Natsujuro's sword midair and launching a counter attack immediately is better. Because we have seen even Franky and Brok tear through Saturn's defense so it's not like all the Gorosei has insane durability like Warcury.

Are you trying to say

Daddy genes carried him in wano

And, Daddy's friend tech carrying him in egghead :usosmug:
That's what it has always been

Science Warrior's power up in Wano: technology from World Number 2 Scientist
Now that it isn't strong enough anymore;
Science Warrior's final power up: technology from World Number 1 Scientist

Hmm. Would it just so happen to be why Queen took the hits relatively well is because he was full on Zoan, yet Nus had a human head?

Nah. It can't be that. Queen is just HIM hurr durr.
Venus is transformed and is using his zoan

Just because hybrid design doesn't affect his upper body doesn't mean he doesn't get zoan boost

You think Ulti's face and body doesn't get anzient zoan buff in her hybrid just because only her limbs are transformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.