Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That's what it has always been

Science Warrior's power up in Wano: technology from World Number 2 Scientist
Now that it isn't strong enough anymore;
Science Warrior's final power up: technology from World Number 1 Scientist
I will add more

Science warrior power up in future: technology from Ancient Kingdom :usoprice:

@EmperorKinyagi Mihawk boys better pray to god that Oda stops drawing the Shodai black real soon because it really is looking like the sword's design just got retconned like I said. Oda draws Hardening pretty sparingly nowadays unless it's Luffy, so it's sus that the Shodai has consistently been black.

If Venus has a Kokuto like Mihawk, it's straight up over for Mihawk bros. Kokuto + immortality + Awakened Mythical Zoan >>> just a Kokuto

What Sanji did was awesome .
Look like jump on the sword while carrying a dead VP and kick that him that is fire.
Seem the VP dead body is why he get bite but hey it happens and giant bonney was cool lol.

The others holding back saturn look like pure chaos lol

But the big thing was end of the chapter can't wait for us to get more info next week.

@EmperorKinyagi Mihawk boys better pray to god that Oda stops drawing the Shodai black real soon because it really is looking like the sword's design just got retconned like I said. Oda draws Hardening pretty sparingly nowadays unless it's Luffy, so it's sus that the Shodai has consistently been black.

If Venus has a Kokuto like Mihawk, it's straight up over for Mihawk bros. Kokuto + immortality + Awakened Mythical Zoan >>> just a Kokuto
Oda would never give a black sword to a trash like Nusjuro.

TBH while Sanji's feat of making Natsujuro bleed this chapter is cool, I think his feats of stopping Natsujuro's sword midair and launching a counter attack immediately is better. Because we have seen even Franky and Brok tear through Saturn's defense so it's not like all the Gorosei has insane durability like Warcury.
He is a swordsman so the Z agenda demands he be different from the rest. Right now he is legit looking the worst. The gang up feels like bullying 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.