Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gorosei are not as strong as admirals or yonko.
I don't know how you can say this when they've already showcased CoC, Awakening, possibly Black Blades, etc.
Keep poking the bear, claiming the Gorosei are fruit merchants, weaker than Admirals, etc.
Y'all did this before and were proven wrong. If you wanna take that gamble again then go ahead, I already know how it ends

Thats the same bs, Luffy teaming up with the man who is enslaving the world for 800y+, genociding country after country.. You are sick for bringing that even up.
Luffy wants to free the world.
Imu wants to keep the world enslaved.
If either BB or Akainu go berserk and try to destroy the world, I'm so sick as to expect those two fuckers needing the world in one piece to turn their attention towards the greater threat.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vegapunk dying wasn’t their goal that was Kizarus mission. Their goal was to stop the broadcast (failed) and to procure the mother flame (failing)

And Luffy gassed out because of the regen; how do you think they fare without it?

Lmao

Kiz had mission to kill VP because that's what the orders he received from elders.

Elders desire was his mission.

And, why you all expect elders to show all cards? Shanks hasn't, Dragon hasn't, BB hasn't so why expect this from Elders when their regen is enough to stall a yonkou.

As of now, they are right there at being top tiers. Real question is where exactly they lie on the top tier spectrum.

Anyone denying that they aren't top tiers is either reading two piece or is in Denial

Gorosei apologists don't realise how dumb they sound. They're 10 seconds away from having the entire truth of the world leaked but hold back for what ? Wait till the message is out ?🤣
Their goal is to not destroy the entire island including Punk Records, so of course they can't go all out.

Right now their goal is to stop the message, but the problem is they don't know where the source of that message is, not even York who is a Vegapunk knows as well.

The Gorosei right now are in full panic mode but at the same time they know they can't wipe out the island.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier is gonna come back as a main villain you know I'm kind of dreading it

:shocked:
I'm not even the one at fault here lol, the Admiral wankers trying to slander the Gorosei after already being clowned on for making the same mistake months ago are the foolish ones.
But once again you'll never realize you're wrong until it's too late.

Ignored Luffy pancaked Saturn, gatling gunned him into pieces and took numerous gorosei at once.

How many Gorosei has Zoro fought? Not to mention Zori needed saving by Jimbo from Lucci
Brooke cuts the Gorosei, Goofy is saved by the giant swordsmen and breaks his arm on the Gorosei standing in place. Zoro baza turned Lucci into meat, goofy g5 left Lucci a bruise. Swordsmen are a special caste

I don't know how you can say this when they've already showcased CoC, Awakening, possibly Black Blades, etc.
Keep poking the bear, claiming the Gorosei are fruit merchants, weaker than Admirals, etc.
Y'all did this before and were proven wrong. If you wanna take that gamble again then go ahead, I already know how it ends
CoC - Awesome but doesn’t instantly make you on the level of gorosei and admirals
Awakening - No they haven’t. Zoan awakening is a new form. Their clouds are just part of their zoan which is why Nesjuro and Saturn had it in hybrid form. Just like Yamato did.

And we weren’t proven wrong calling gorosei hax merchants. That’s becoming more and more clear as they are unable to do anything to the weak trio + Brook.

Vegapunk dying wasn’t their goal that was Kizarus mission. Their goal was to stop the broadcast (failed) and to procure the mother flame (failing)

And Luffy gassed out because of the regen; how do you think they fare without it?

Obviously they would fail to stop the message, just as Sanji failed to keep Vegapunk alive. And too bad, they have regen. No point of trying to take away an ability of theirs, so moot point. It's pretty obvious that they are stronger than either factions, and in due time you will see it to be so.

Status
Not open for further replies.