Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Sakazuki that Sanji took Nasujuro as seriously as he took Queen
:ihaha:
And Nusjuro took Sanji less seriously than he took the Pacifistas.
Seriously love how all the same motherfuckers desperate to dismiss this:

Are now clinging to Jinbe sensing Mars’ Haki to save Pissjuro’s portrayal lmfao
Making Base Luffy sweat isn't a feat. Bro's weak as shit without his upper end gears. Meanwhile everyone and their mother can't shut up about the Gorosei's Haki.

He did use Diable Jambe on Nusjuro. You can see the flames surrounding his leg.

And there's no reason to assume Saturn couldn't apply poison again as there's no indication of that being a difficult or time consuming process for him.
even if it was, still not ifrit, diable jambe is just a pre timeskip technique
creating hypothetical scenarios of saturn doing "something else" and pretending he would do better is headcanon and an excuse

we can do the same for strawhats, who arent using their full arsenal either
"why cant nami mirage tempo and dodge all saturns hits"
"why didnt nami and zeusjust electrocute saturn"
"why didnt chopper go monster point and squash saturn to a pancake"

Why would I be upset? He didn’t do anything. He kicked a gorosei member and then was bitten by one.

Please don’t tell me you think I’m supposed to be impressed by that.
I think Sanji kicking Nusjuro is cool and all don't get me wrong but we also had Luffy, Kuma, Franky, and Brook hurting Saturn, as well as Dorry and Broggy cutting Ju Peter in half.

Again I think it's a cool hype moment for Sanji but at the same time, some are just overreacting.:kayneshrug:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The sword fully stopped its momentum, you don’t push a sword downward to do that. You block it head on.

And someone able to use the ground as a foothold to run on doesn’t need to use a foothold for momentum
I never said Sanji did not stop the attack. Sanji did stop the swing technically, but he did that by kicking the guy in the face. He did not block it. Sanji wasn't directly below Venus for him to opt for a direct kick by jumping off the ground directly. So he needed to kick the sword to gain upward momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.