Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said Sanji did not stop the attack. Sanji did stop the swing technically, but he did that by kicking the guy in the face. He did not block it. Sanji wasn't directly below Venus for him to opt for a direct kick by jumping off the ground directly. So he needed to kick the sword to gain upward momentum.
You've been arguing over this for nothing

Sanji blocked the attack and kicked Venus

It Hurst you because base Sanji would wash Zoro the same way

You don't kick a sword sideways while it's being swung downward and call it a block. The sword didn't even budge to think he deflected it. He kicked the sword to gain momentum for the kick.8
Sanji literally did that against Diafuku's blade to block it he kicks it side ways

and what you're saying doesn't make even if I give you the benifit of the doubt which i clearly demonstrated above that you are mistaken , its literally portrayed with impact effects that sanju stops the blade and then uppercuts the gandi.. Gandivs sword even rattles and there is no follow through assuming snaji never stopped it and gandi continued swinging.

He is the first to hurt a Gorosei whp doesn't have crazy regen like Saturn you bozo
Please tell me how you know he’s hurt? Saturn was injured plenty of times. How do we know Nosjuro or whatever his name is won’t heal?

Either way the attack didn’t do shit he wasn’t even knocked back and he instantly retaliated. I don’t think Sanji did much of anything.

Stop over hyping normal attacks lol. I swear Sanji can breath air and some of yall are like “DiD yOu SeE ThAt, SaNjI bReAtHeS lIkE no OtHeR”.

I’m not going to bash him for getting bit and I’m not praising him for a basic ass kick either.

even if it was, still not ifrit, diable jambe is just a pre timeskip technique
My point was simply that Sanji used flames. Don't care whether they're Diable Jambe or Ifrit. I'll take the concession either way.
creating hypothetical scenarios of saturn doing "something else" and pretending he would do better is headcanon and an excuse

we can do the same for strawhats, who arent using their full arsenal either
"why cant nami mirage tempo and dodge all saturns hits"
"why didnt nami and zeusjust electrocute saturn"
"why didnt chopper go monster point and squash saturn to a pancake"
Sure we could, but Saturn would still win in such a favorable hypothetical for the Straw Hats as he could simply use that nuke of his to wipe all of them outright here and now, or utilize his hax that puts a statis on everyone near him, but he won't, and we all know why: PLOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.