Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1113 Spoilers Discussion

Which Gorosei Will Zoro fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet Oda makes a clear separation between ultimate evil and necessary evil. No matter what atrocities Garp committed passively and actively through his loyalty to the Navy and WG, Oda doesn’t regard him as evil and Oda decides in the end who is evil or not in the world he created.

He is literally spelling it out for us in this chapter that Kizaru’s actions don't make VP think of him as evil without having full context.
How can one argue what either Kizalu or Garp did or allowed to happen was necessary? Necessary to keep the paycheck coming, but not for whatever good they believed the Marines and the World Government were doing. Oda did a bad job showing the good side of the Marines and the World Government to the audience, so he has to make up for that by monologuing the supposed good in Kizalu instead of showing it, and simply being a good friend to a few people isn't enough to make up for his wrongdoing.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The biggest mistake and question mark ever done by Hara: stretching the Zhao conquest for an additional 200 chapters AFTER Gyou has fallen.

The optimal route would have been:

- Gyou conquest goes as it was in canon

- Three kingdoms arc goes as canon

- Kanki kills Kochou and gets killed by SBS in the SAME arc

- Qin suffers a setback then shifts straight to Han conquest

- Han is conquered, we go back to Zhao for a final assault
Nah I’m glad Hara stayed true to history. Kingdom has been amazing if you are a fellow Zhao enjoyer lmfao.

But Hango has just largely been a letdown so far. Hara tried to subvert with Shibashou’s character. We thought he was about to go ape shit on Qin but really he doesn’t care about his battle and is basically sleepwalking lol.

I get that Hara was trying to subvert and I appreciate that, but he subverted in a pretty boring way.

And Ousen…dear lord Ousen’s reputation may never recover lmfao (which I also appreciate because Ousen was super overrated)

Status
Not open for further replies.